GOT Fans are Petitioning HBO to Remake S8

135 posts in this topic

That is so dumb. I don't watch GoT, but i rather have a average last season, than two last seasons. How should this even work? They would've to ignore everything that happened on the last season, but it would still exist. Even thinking about it gives me anxiety.

4 hours ago, Revenge said:

Fun fact: Pretty much any petition that gets over 100,000 signatures has to be considered by parliament for discussion :rip: 

What Parliament? lol

This is not a parliament petition, sis. It's just change.org

omg wait I just noticed there's a live signature count :lmao:  It's almost as entertaining as James vs. Tati live subs count yaaas

8 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

That is so dumb. I don't watch GoT, but i rather have a average last season, than two last seasons. How should this even work? They would've to ignore everything that happened on the last season, but it would still exist. Even thinking about it gives me anxiety.

sis if you watch GOT you will understand.

This isn't just a "Oh another tv show with a weak final season", it's not weak, actually if it made sense it would still be PEAK television.  It's just that they completely changed the story and it makes no sense... 

:jonny5:  Yes I get where you're coming from, but in this case a 2nd 8th season would be better than just leaving it as it is.  It RUINED the whole show :jonny5: 

So dumb. The REAL GP FANS dont care and didn’t sign this. Many shows have underwhelming final seasons. Entitled af fans. There are more important things. #Entitled

2 minutes ago, private radio said:

not happening they already spent so much on this crap. episodes 1-3 were good though.

QHKfN3T.gif

Episode 3 was amazing, but should've been Episode 5. 

Episode 2-4 should've been Dany dealing with Cersei and then episode 4 should've ended with the White Walkers already being at Winterfell.  And then Daenerys should've rushed there to help them after taking the throne.

And maybe they could've had Daenerys die in Winterfell...  whatever.  Just ANYTHING over what we got :weeps: 

1 minute ago, americanlife said:

So dumb. The REAL GP FANS dont care and didn’t sign this. Many shows have underwhelming final seasons. Entitled af fans. There are more important things. #Entitled

almost everyone I talked to in real life is confused and doesn't like what happened in episode 5... :rip: 

They don’t care because seeing a dragon destroying everything for 40 minutes is enough for them to consider something great but then again this entire season has not been well received :mandown:

-

Anyway i hope the DESERVED backlash  makes disney reconsider hiring Dan & Dave for Star Wars. Someone who claims that themes are for 8th grade book reports maybe shouldn’t write a story.

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Episode 3 was amazing, but should've been Episode 5. 

Episode 2-4 should've been Dany dealing with Cersei and then episode 4 should've ended with the White Walkers already being at Winterfell.  And then Daenerys should've rushed there to help them after taking the throne.

And maybe they could've had Daenerys die in Winterfell...  whatever.  Just ANYTHING over what we got :weeps: 

the way they just ended cersei & jaime's storyline... episode 5 was so anticlimactic and felt like a fever dream :deadbanana4: only good part of episode 5 was arya and clegane

just a whole bunch of bloodbath scenes for "epic" effect, instead of actual story lines :shakeno:

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

almost everyone I talked to in real life is confused and doesn't like what happened in episode 5... :rip: 

But still there is no need whatsoever to remake the whole season just to make the fans happy :deadbanana2: do they not realize how much money, time, and work that takes?

But still there is no need whatsoever to remake the whole season just to make the fans happy :deadbanana2: do they not realize how much money, time, and work that takes?

nn sis obviously it's not gonna happen, but they deserve the backlash.