July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

GOT Fans are Petitioning HBO to Remake S8

135 posts in this topic

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

It will never happen!

Every episode its a movie! like it or not every episode they get big Budget! all of them are amazing! the problem here is the writters 

it will happen in like 20 years tho. let's be honest, they'll reboot GoT sooner or later, it's Hollywood

48 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Me if Silky wins Drag Race

xS8E385.gif

The THOUGHT of this happening :deadbanana2: 

PS: i hope this isnt a spoiler. I need her gone

1 minute ago, Madonno said:

That´s impossible.

It could be do ONLY if it animated. The cast won´t be there for a remake, and even if they are there, it won't be the same.

i see HBO or whoever will have the rights eventually making a reboot with new actors and script in like 20-30 years tbh

2 minutes ago, Grown K said:

He's just old and overweight an taking almost 10 years to finish the next book, hasnt started the last one, is working the scripta for the prequels...

Just because he's old and overweight doesn't mean his days are numbered, and just because it took him 10 years to write a back, it'd take him 20 more to finish the books.

Kim, there are people that are dying 

28 minutes ago, Enoch said:

wish theyd petition to protect roe vs wade

Well America already petitioned by voting for those “pro life” straight white trash :cm: 

now it’s time to pay for our terrible judgement 

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Kim, there are people that are dying 

yeah we know they all died via bells last sunday 

Season is a hot mess but ain't nobody got time for that. Also petitions almost never work. Also remake? Really?

29 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Just because he's old and overweight doesn't mean his days are numbered, and just because it took him 10 years to write a back, it'd take him 20 more to finish the books.

Do you realize that in 20 years he would be 90? :skull:

When was this outrage when they murdered Stannis’ character, Dorne or the iron born plot.

2037970213_D0gfiVuWsAISkTM.thumb_jpglarg

We should all let it go. The ending is trash, let it be. if there is a remake it will be probably ten/fifteen years from now and we won't care by that point. Game of thrones up until season 6 has nothing to with these two last seasons, I personally will pretend I never watched last Sunday's episode.

I signed :fan:

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

yeah we know they all died via bells last sunday 

:dies:

_

this ain’t gonna do anything but I signed just for them to see the backlash 

19 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Do you realize that in 20 years he would be 90? :skull:

Yes and by then we've already had the books, read them and looked back on them and laughed at this season.

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

I don't understand why people do this. It's not like HBO is gonna be like ok....we'll spend another 50M+ to remake a final season of a show :rip:

Well considering they were the ones that wanted 2 more seasons originally (10 seasons total) with all of them being 10 episodes and were ready to throw all the money they could on them before D&D refused to do more seasons then I think they would. 

I don’t think this season is that bad but i do hate how they are ruining Dany.

not gonna happen but Imma sign anyway :fan: 

If only they change to Cersei shoot an arrow to Danny while she was burning civilians :fan:

1 hour ago, Mr.Fenty said:

book material ended a couple of seasons ago.

the last season feels very rushed and a lot of character arcs are ruined.

oh that explains it, that sucks, hope it gets better with the episodes left 'cause i know a lot of people are super invested in it

thanks for explaining :heart2:

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Well considering they were the ones that wanted 2 more seasons originally (10 seasons total) with all of them being 10 episodes and were ready to throw all the money they could on them before D&D refused to do more seasons then I think they would. 

D&D jumped shitted to the dying Franchise star wars. I hope they flop.

Lemme sign 

1 hour ago, Itz_Dani! said:

I'm talking more about people expecting HBO to appease them by remaking final season  of show cuz they don't like the original outcome. Like :rip: