Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jameela Jamil on her abortion: Best decision I ever made

34 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Imagine being pro-life in 2019... I- 

Decades of brainwashing and propaganda have convinced people around the world it is okay to kill the unborn at leisure but the pendulum is swinging back sorry sweetie 

1 minute ago, hairofglory said:

“Your post is an emotional rant”

*goes on emotional rant about desperate third worlders and poverty* :rip: 

And i clearly didn’t say they can’t be taken care of—I am saying that is the pro choice argument and that it is false, misguided, cruel, lazy, and weak minded. They CAN be taken care of but abortion is clearly easier for these people you speak of and you have made it even easier by celebrating and even encouraging it instead of  shaming it, which you should rightfully do. The only people triggered (in reference to another poster above) are those who can’t handle the shame and guilt that comes with murder and condoning murder.

Also if you think the embryo is not a human (effectively denying science and basically all common sense but go off), then you have opened the door for many other heinous acts including using those embryos in awful, dehumanizing ways. 

And also don't take this to mean you’re not allowed to use emotional arguments, because sometimes you can’t really feel and see the truth if you are unable to grasp the emotion at the heart of something.

How is informing you that typing behind a screen and actually living the life are two different things qualify as an emotional rant? You just keep confirming how delusional you are. :rip: 

You continue claiming it's "false, misguided, lazy, cruel, weak-minded" etc. to suggest that giving birth to the baby and allowing it live in such poor conditions is a terrible option, but never actually present any evidence showing otherwise. Where is your counter point? How is giving birth the better option and what happens to those children? Again, do you know anything about the foster system? Living in government housing? Growing up in a slum? Judging from your inability to actually address any of those issues, I'd say no. You want to rant about morals and supposedly "murdering" an embryo, but you can't actually come up with any alternatives.

By the way, "third worlders"? You really are out of touch. :mazen: 

1 hour ago, Kang. said:

It’s not a baby, it’s not a person, it’s a clump of cells that wouldn’t have been able to survive outside her body. Y’all are sick.

This!!

Some of the digustings posts I just read here :biblio: I'm shocked! Gay/straight men  telling how women should act is vile and out of this world. Women can do whatever they want with their body. PERIOD.

Men are trash and some of the answers here show that you are sexist pigs and disconnected from the real world. 

4 minutes ago, hairofglory said:

Decades of brainwashing and propaganda have convinced people around the world it is okay to kill the unborn at leisure but the pendulum is swinging back sorry sweetie 

Sweetie, are you male? White? Middle class? Have you ever experienced a minor hardship in life? Do you know the feeling called 'empathy'? 

Let me do it like that:

Imagine you are a woman, or a girl, no matter what your race is. Imagine you get raped by a stranger on the street. Or by your father. Maybe uncle? Stepbrother? Endless possibilities. What are you going to do, my dear, if abortion is not legal? You have to carry and give life to that baby or risk your life while trying to perform an illegal abortion. FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS women have been trying to perform different kinds of abortions. Douching with bleach, cliff hangers, etc. Even if you weren't raped, imagine having a growing unwanted fetus inside you. How would you feel like? Even if you give the baby life, are you going to try to take care of it or let it down the slope of the foster homes? What is going to happen with that kid? The chance is they are going to lead a miserable, unlucky life, full of risks. Why pro-lifers do not give a damn **** about the life of the baby after being carried by the mother? Why basic human rights are called "brainwashing and propaganda"? Why don't you give women the right of their own bodies, at least in the dimensions of law? 

Thousands of years of religious bull****, brainwashing and propaganda have convinced people around the world it is okay to kill women/gays/trans/etc, but the pendulum is swinging back.

sorry.

****ing.

sweetie. 

Posted (edited)

Good for her.

Pro-lifers are the dumbest people on Earth, even more than those who believe earth is flat and global warming doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Kang. said:

It’s not a baby, it’s not a person, it’s a clump of cells that wouldn’t have been able to survive outside her body. Y’all are sick.

THIS!

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Good for her.

Pro-lifers are the dumbest people on Earth, even more than those who believe earth is flat and global warming doesn't exist.

Guess who are the majority of those people? Straight, white, Christian men. 

3 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Sweetie, are you male? White? Middle class? Have you ever experienced a minor hardship in life? Do you know the feeling called 'empathy'? 

Let me do it like that:

Imagine you are a woman, or a girl, no matter what your race is. Imagine you get raped by a stranger on the street. Or by your father. Maybe uncle? Stepbrother? Endless possibilities. What are you going to do, my dear, if abortion is not legal? You have to carry and give life to that baby or risk your life while trying to perform an illegal abortion. FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS women have been trying to perform different kinds of abortions. Douching with bleach, cliff hangers, etc. Even if you weren't raped, imagine having a growing unwanted fetus inside you. How would you feel like? Even if you give the baby life, are you going to try to take care of it or let it down the slope of the foster homes? What is going to happen with that kid? The chance is they are going to lead a miserable, unlucky life, full of risks. Why pro-lifers do not give a damn **** about the life of the baby after being carried by the mother? Why basic human rights are called "brainwashing and propaganda"? Why don't you give women the right of their own bodies, at least in the dimensions of law? 

Thousands of years of religious bull****, brainwashing and propaganda have convinced people around the world it is okay to kill women/gays/trans/etc, but the pendulum is swinging back.

sorry.

****ing.

sweetie. 

“Plz have empathy murder is ok in this case” sorry sweetie, no. Keep calling it what you want, the answer is no.

And to all the men content with having no opinion because after all it’s a woman’s decision in your eyes, feel free not to express your opinion.

I never understood the discussion. Keep It If you want to, let I get removed If not. Why are there people trying to ban It? It's so ridiculous to me. :rip:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0