Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jameela Jamil on her abortion: Best decision I ever made

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

America has let religion drive it insane. 

She sounds truly evil , these pro choice people sound more and more hypocritical in their “morality lessons” every day.

Unfortunately for the poster above and leftists in general, it is looking like more and more pro life people aren’t even religious to begin with so I’m not sure what attack they will use once that dries up.

The way she would rather send a child to the gutter than have it live in a foster home because we obviously have no means to fix those right? :rip: I don’t blame these people, they just don’t think these things through 

she is so tone deaf and gross especially to women who cant get pregnant

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

The way she phrased it "best thing for the baby...." :pukey:

I stay out of the discussion but for it to be ailed like an accomplishment like she just won a 10K.

10 hours ago, hairofglory said:

She sounds truly evil , these pro choice people sound more and more hypocritical in their “morality lessons” every day.

Unfortunately for the poster above and leftists in general, it is looking like more and more pro life people aren’t even religious to begin with so I’m not sure what attack they will use once that dries up.

The way she would rather send a child to the gutter than have it live in a foster home because we obviously have no means to fix those right? :rip: I don’t blame these people, they just don’t think these things through 

Imagine thinking women who want autonomy over their own bodies sound 'truly evil'. Pro-life people don't care about children, they care about taking away women's rights. That's it.

10 hours ago, princeaiden said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

Some points were made.

https://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-family/atheist/views-about-abortion/

Only 11% of atheists people are pro life, but sure lol

Just use protection and this whole problem would be avoided. Poor kid that never had a chance. 

27 minutes ago, Kali. said:

Just use protection and this whole problem would be avoided. Poor kid that never had a chance. 

Protection isn't 100% effective. Stay in school.

28 minutes ago, Kali. said:

Or just mind your own gotdamn business? :cm:

Unless y'all are about to start adopting STFU about what women are allowed to do with their bodies.

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Protection isn't 100% effective. Stay in school.

Things like the pill or implant are more than 99% effective. If you know how to use condoms correctly, they won't break either. 

Just now, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Or just mind your own gotdamn business? :cm:

Unless y'all are about to start adopting STFU about what women are allowed to do with their bodies.

Sorry, I just don't believe it's just her body. 

5 minutes ago, Kali. said:

Things like the pill or implant are more than 99% effective. If you know how to use condoms correctly, they won't break either. 

Sorry, I just don't believe it's just her body. 

It doesn't matter what YOU believe. You have no say so on what a grown woman does with her body, period. Mind your business.

2 minutes ago, Kali. said:

So not 100% then. Got it. But apparently women should be forced to carry a child that she's not mentally, physically, emotionally or financially capable of looking after because of an accident? There are millions of children stuck in foster homes, how about we stop unnecessarily adding more when we're not taking care of the ones we already have.

“I just don't believe it's just her body.” WTFFF the **** some of you are saying and saying she’s sounds “evil” lmaoooo take your religious crap else where. Ya’ll pro-lifes are so triggered. 

18 hours ago, hairofglory said:

Clearly you don't either. What exactly is being fixed within the foster care system? :rip:

15 hours ago, Lead Cenobite said:

The way she phrased it "best thing for the baby...." :pukey:

I stay out of the discussion but for it to be ailed like an accomplishment like she just won a 10K.

If a baby will inevitably end up growing up in foster care, which is often a nightmare, it is definitely one of the better options.

18 hours ago, princeaiden said:

So it's her duty to have a baby because there are some women who can't get pregnant?

y9UC5sU.gif

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

So it's her duty to have a baby because there are some women who can't get pregnant?

He probably means her "bragging" about getting an abortion while other women can't get pregnant to begin with... when she clearly was only referencing it due to the topic at hand. 

10 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Clearly you don't either. What exactly is being fixed within the foster care system? :rip:

If a baby will inevitably end up growing up in foster care, which is often a nightmare, it is definitely one of the better options.

y9UC5sU.gif

If you truly believe murder is the better option, to wipe someone out because they can’t be taken care of, you are part of the problem and are just exacerbating the symptoms of a very sick unhealthy society. This is very weak minded thinking and is completely on par with ancient cultures killing babies they thought were inadequate (or girls)-that is who you are and the society you would like us to co exist in. Sorry , pro lifers are saying NO!

Slapping a “progressive” sticker on a tragic, medieval act of violence does not erase it of its vile affront to life. In fact, “pro-choice” is such a deceptive twisting of words when what you really mean is that you are pro-death. But you obviously could never call yourself that because how could anyone aspire to be that. So you call it pro-women’s right and pro-choice but the implication is clear and won’t change, even if you really can’t see it yet. I don’t think history will look favorably on people who condone abortion in 2019, which just becomes sad because I really do think most of them have good intentions. 

It’s not a baby, it’s not a person, it’s a clump of cells that wouldn’t have been able to survive outside her body. Y’all are sick.

2 minutes ago, hairofglory said:

If you truly believe murder is the better option, to wipe someone out because they can’t be taken care of, you are part of the problem and are just exacerbating the symptoms of a very sick unhealthy society. This is very weak minded thinking and is completely on par with ancient cultures killing babies they thought were inadequate (or girls)-that is who you are and the society you would like us to co exist in. Sorry , pro lifers are saying NO!

Slapping a “progressive” sticker on a tragic, medieval act of violence does not erase it of its vile affront to life. In fact, “pro-choice” is such a deceptive twisting of words when what you really mean is that you are pro-death. But you obviously could never call yourself that because how could anyone aspire to be that. So you call it pro-women’s right and pro-choice but the implication is clear and won’t change, even if you really can’t see it yet. I don’t think history will look favorably on people who condone abortion in 2019, which just becomes sad because I really do think most of them have good intentions. 

You're beyond delusional. This post above is a two paragraph emotional rant about nothing. You've just explicitly stated "they can't be taken care of" and leave it as that with zero solutions because you can't provide any. With your logic, it's perfectly acceptable to pop out any baby no matter what conditions they have to grow up in. Do you think about their lives? Have you ever met people who lived in foster care? Have you seen the conditions in government housing? Also, "wiping out someone" and "murder"? An embryo is not a person. Nobody in their right mind would choose a petri dish over an actual person or even an animal.

Finally, ancient cultures killing babies? That's not a cultural practice. Infanticide is an act of desperation among women/families in deep poverty in third- world areas because they know they can't take care of babies (usually girls) and their lives will be awful. It's very easy for you to comfortably lecture them in front of computer and definitely not that easy to live their lives when they can barely get a meal in every day.

1 hour ago, Inverted said:

y9UC5sU.gif

you are reaching, i said aborting a baby should never be seen as the best thing thats ever happened to you

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

Imagine being pro-life in 2019... I- 

11 minutes ago, princeaiden said:

you are reaching, i said aborting a baby should never be seen as the best thing thats ever happened to you

tenor.gif?itemid=8975696

She said it was the "best decision" she made.

y9UC5sU.gif

29 minutes ago, Inverted said:

You're beyond delusional. This post above is a two paragraph emotional rant about nothing. You've just explicitly stated "they can't be taken care of" and leave it as that with zero solutions because you can't provide any. With your logic, it's perfectly acceptable to pop out any baby no matter what conditions they have to grow up in. Do you think about their lives? Have you ever met people who lived in foster care? Have you seen the conditions in government housing? Also, "wiping out someone" and "murder"? An embryo is not a person. Nobody in their right mind would choose a petri dish over an actual person or even an animal.

Finally, ancient cultures killing babies? That's not a cultural practice. Infanticide is an act of desperation among women/families in deep poverty in third- world areas because they know they can't take care of babies (usually girls) and their lives will be awful. It's very easy for you to comfortably lecture them in front of computer and definitely not that easy to live their lives when they can barely get a meal in every day.

“Your post is an emotional rant”

*goes on emotional rant about desperate third worlders and poverty* :rip: 

And i clearly didn’t say they can’t be taken care of—I am saying that is the pro choice argument and that it is false, misguided, cruel, lazy, and weak minded. They CAN be taken care of but abortion is clearly easier for these people you speak of and you have made it even easier by celebrating and even encouraging it instead of  shaming it, which you should rightfully do. The only people triggered (in reference to another poster above) are those who can’t handle the shame and guilt that comes with murder and condoning murder.

Also if you think the embryo is not a human (effectively denying science and basically all common sense but go off), then you have opened the door for many other heinous acts including using those embryos in awful, dehumanizing ways. 

And also don't take this to mean you’re not allowed to use emotional arguments, because sometimes you can’t really feel and see the truth if you are unable to grasp the emotion at the heart of something.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0