Jump to content

Ally Brooke - “Lips Don’t Lie”

46 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

:duca:

 

BTW - the thread-type should be Music News.

A single thread can be created if the song is confirmed to be a single and the title is known.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

:duca:

 

BTW - the thread-type should be Music News.

A single thread can be created if the song is confirmed to be a single and the title is known.
 

I’m not familiar with creating threads in this section of the forum

 

OT: 

skkl5uc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I’m not familiar with creating threads in this section of the forum

 

OT: 

skkl5uc.gif

The more you know :cm:

It's just annoying to click into a 'Single' thread and then have it not be confirmed.

You can edit the thread-type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This is gonna sample hips dont lie by shakira. Bookmark me

 

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

omg, if it samples Hips Don't Lie  :jonny2:   but the track length kinda scares me

Shakira's song itself is a cover/sample:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

omg, if it samples Hips Don't Lie  :jonny2:   but the track length kinda scares me

LMAO ... that would be so embarrassing for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAAAAAAS I can imagine her voice booming and the sass on the track when the horns start. 

36 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Will this sound like Never Be The Same?🤔

tacky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perched :duca: :duca: Glad they're moving on from Low Key quickly and not just sitting around waiting for it to die even more. Hopefully it's coming soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites