Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Britney C-ship Judge Orders Investigation Into Case

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, as926 said:

Good. If nothing else, this deserves to be looked into further.

This. If nothing changes then at least it was looked into and investigated.

-insert Katy Perry tweet: TIME, THE ULTIMATE TRUTH TELLER-

Mama Lynne ain’t playing no games.

pull through Britney.

its gone on long enough.

if they were able to get you working to amassing more than 200m since 2008 then no way in hell are you that bad off that you can’t at least have restrictions loosened.

they can keep running the brand/financial deals if they want Britney just wants more control over her personal life.

give her that you btches.

I hope everyone who denied the #FreeBritney movement feels dumb as a rock rn, and props to us Army, one of the most dedicated fanbases for making this happen. Go Britney :heart2:

Their track record will speak for itself? 

I have to laugh. 

Hate to break it to them - but the courts will be mainly examining her mental health & autonomous capability - not how much money they’ve managed to pull in, despite the situation.

Just last week they were reporting that she was on the brink of “death”. That’s a failure, after 11 years. Her team has been so tone deaf & callous in reports on her mental health, it’s gross. 

:jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

i'm so happy rn omg :duca: its #FREEBRITNEY period

The amount of people on this site that tried and tried to downplay this LOSING. :bibliahh:

So happy for Britney, win your freedom! I’m glad she has at least one parent who cares about her well-being.

The investigation team need only look at TMZ for all the proof. :gaycat5: The way her team was SHOOK and drowning in their own BS.

She may actually get free :jonny5: This is a beautiful moment to witness. I hope she'll be able to live for HERSELF and not those VULTURES who want to control and abuse her 24/7. 

Hope she gets free :clap3:

That's great. Hopefully this will be the start of Britney getting her life and her freedom back.

We're rooting for you, legend :heart2: 

Y'all cheering but mised this part --->  "Our sources within Britney’s team believe the judge in the conservatorship will see they have done everything in their power to help Britney. We’re told the main players in the conservatorship regularly report all the financial and medical updates to the court, and believe the track record of 11 years managing spears’ conservatorship will speak for itself."

I hope they ****ed up somewhere, the judge sees it and snatches them out and frees Britney