Britney C-ship Judge Orders Investigation Into Case

62 posts in this topic

A lot of apologies are owed to the people that supported #FreeBritney. 

I have a really unsettling feeling about all of this coming out to the public, it’s for sure going to get messy as people try to protect themselves and their pockets. 

This makes me nervous for the mess that could potentially come, but this could also mean good things for Britney. :clap3: I hope so! 

I really don’t know how all of this is gonna end. But I’m really praying for the best. 

LOCK. THEM. THE ****. UP. 

So excited for Britney. Hope the lot of them rot in jail :heart2: 

Lou better run while she still can..

25 minutes ago, rzal said:

they going to jail

and since when do you have access to her medical records and know when she's taking her meds :toofunny3: 

Ummm did I give you permission to interact with me? You've been skeptical about her well being and acting like she's unstable in many of your posts. Do not interact with me. Adding you to my ignore list as I type. 

Britney watching her team get carted off to jail

6D4S.gif

Omg YES. This is amazing news. They’re finally hearing us and taking the right decision. I hope light will be made and Britney can gain back much more freedom. 

10 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Ummm did I give you permission to interact with me? You've been skeptical about her well being and acting like she's unstable in many of your posts. Do not interact with me. Adding you to my ignore list as I type. 

you made up a story about her and passed it as a fact and then you wonder why some people are skeptical 

tenor.gif 

Britney is gonna be finally free omg im so happy

Can we take a moment to appreciate the podcast? Without that none of this would have ever happened anytime soon  :clap3:

Confirmation that Andrew Wallet knew **** was going to hit the fan when he resigned as co conservator in March... that was always a huge red flag

He better hope he scrubbed his name off everything when he left.. because he will get dragged back into this mess. 

End them queens

Also, lock that loui taylor lunatic up. Electric chair her. Shes been the most toxic person after sam lufti in britneys life

They are not looking to remove the conservatorship alltogether? Just loosen it? I guess we dont know the full extent of whats going on but it already sounds to me like nothing is going to change. :noparty:

American Crime Story: Free Britney :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

They are not looking to remove the conservatorship alltogether? Just loosen it? I guess we dont know the full extent of whats going on but it already sounds to me like nothing is going to change. :noparty:

To be fair while I think she’s being controlled way too much, we don’t know the full details of her breakdown or her current mental state. We still don’t really know EVERYTHING that happened in 2007...

Good. If nothing else, this deserves to be looked into further.

19 minutes ago, Ryann said:

To be fair while I think she’s being controlled way too much, we don’t know the full details of her breakdown or her current mental state. We still don’t really know EVERYTHING that happened in 2007...

Yeah thats true. I feel sad about this whole mess. Theres too much we dont know about 

23 minutes ago, Ryann said:

we don't know everything but people in her life back then have spoken out and said she was fine, such as her cousin/former assistant Alli Sims, who was forcibly cut out of her life when the conservatorship started:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/ex-assistant-cousin-alli-sims-opens-up-about-britneys-breakdown/

EXPOSE THEM

10 minutes ago, Auburn said:

we don't know everything but people in her life back then have spoken out and said she was fine, such as her cousin/former assistant Alli Sims, who was forcibly cut out of her life when the conservatorship started:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/ex-assistant-cousin-alli-sims-opens-up-about-britneys-breakdown/

Ok let's not bring some of those 07/08 messes into this, Alli Sims wasn't helping the situation, regardless of Britney's mental state..that is a conversation for a different topic under this mess of a case.. I would not use her as a credible source.

Anyway..

This is an investigation into the actual dealings of the people behind the scenes of the c-ship. This investigation would not be called for if there wasn't SERIOUS claims made or something suspicious the judge noticed or new information brought forward. 

The 730 evaluation ordered previously is separate and will determine if she actually needs a c-ship currently. 

So we will find out two things come September.

1. Is Britney really in need of a conservatorship, and if so what freedoms is she allowed and not allowed.

2. Are the people in charge of her under this conservatorship making the right (and legal) decisions on her behalf.

Abuse under conservatorships is fairly common.

Only with interviews? Well they all gonna lie obviously! Hopefully the ones that investigate are not corrupt and don't want to be bribed by Jamie! :siptea:

3 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

All of you cheering this acting like u know if britney can even handle herself without being watched. Who knows how shell be once she leaves the cship and takes less meds. She may go str8 back to 2007.

She was only in her mid 20s back in 2007, but also recently divorced, having a custody battle, harassed by paparazzi 24/7, having interviewers ask degrading questions on air (Diane sawyer smh), being shitted on in the media, and not to mention had been working nonstop since childhood. Not to paraphrase the Britney shaved head memes but I think literally anyone in her position would act out just as erratic and I think the more mature people get, the more they understand her breakdown.

i had some messy, MESSY breakdowns in my mid 20s and also have mental illness but I’m doing fine and thriving these days at 26. It feels cruel that a bad few years of Britney’s life has had 11 years of consequences.

I will believe The Blast over TMZ any day.