Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Melanie Martinez - "K-12" Teaser

69 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PrinceJawbreaker said:

Don’t you get it? Nothing more has to be said about it. Just drop the subject already smh

What an interesting stance to take. 

11 minutes ago, Zatanna said:

What an interesting stance to take. 

The lot of y’all are just so stupid sometimes and it shows :cm:

1 hour ago, Zatanna said:

I'm sure the twelve of you left do, but back to my original question, does anyone have a source that proves the allegations were wrong? It went silent and I never heard another word on it. 

Melanie stayed silent on the issue. The only time she adressed this besided her statements is Piggyback song where she adressed Timothy and her allegations. There was nothing to prove though because it was Timothy's word against Melanie's, but lot of people started question Timothy after doing several interviews discussing the topic which is kinda odd thing to do from sexual victims, she released a song just around the same time she came out with the story, sex assault themed music video, during the time of the alleged event, Melanie was on tour in NYC, also she would change the story every few months and her story is full of holes. There are lot of YouTube videos on this topic so to understand everything better I suggest you to check them out

30 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

:biblio: how old are you?

she waited way too long. and she’s still doing the tumblr baby aesthetic? i swear those fans have left her for billie and the other tumblr girlies since she’s been gone. 

People running into every thread of hers to say the same tired thing :zzz:

OT: I'm so excited :duca:

FINALLY

Hopefully none of the leaked songs made it cause they weren't very good anyway

2 hours ago, Young Volcanoes said:

isn't she 30? why is she still using this tired adult baby theme? :skull:

2019 - 1995 = 24, you're welcome

She has 500k views and 170k likes in two hours for a trailer, y'all can stay pressed

MY queeeen!!!!!!! i am so excited for this project. i've been waiting centuries 

This pic is in her website's source. Album cover?

latest?cb=20190515191739 

Selena Gomez and Melanie (and please god Adele too) this already feels like 2015 aka a great year 

:jonny2: FINALLY

Oh wow she's actually coming for real. Can't wait. 

2 hours ago, VENUSWAVE said:

Hopefully none of the leaked songs made it cause they weren't very good anyway

This though. 

3 hours ago, blackstar said:

Melanie stayed silent on the issue. The only time she adressed this besided her statements is Piggyback song where she adressed Timothy and her allegations. There was nothing to prove though because it was Timothy's word against Melanie's, but lot of people started question Timothy after doing several interviews discussing the topic which is kinda odd thing to do from sexual victims, she released a song just around the same time she came out with the story, sex assault themed music video, during the time of the alleged event, Melanie was on tour in NYC, also she would change the story every few months and her story is full of holes. There are lot of YouTube videos on this topic so to understand everything better I suggest you to check them out

so releasing a public statement on social media right after it blew up and making a song about it is staying silent? :rip: she has barely done interviews at all because she didn't have anything to promote

I can't believe this is finally happening :jonny5: I'm crying, I've been waiting almost 4 years for this

The trailer looks exactly what I expected it to be, the storyline on this album better be stellar

Not really sure about K-12 now that it's confirmed, I liked Bluffington better tbh

Posted (edited)

Finally. Come thru Melanie :jonny5:

**** YES :jonny5:she's coming