Melanie Martinez - "K-12" Teaser

69 posts in this topic

how is she still going with this weird kid theme, it's so bizarre. also were her sexual assault allegations ever proven false?

1 minute ago, Zatanna said:

how is she still going with this weird kid theme, it's so bizarre. also were her sexual assault allegations ever proven false?

yes

2 minutes ago, Zatanna said:

how is she doing another child like theme she does have issues

I honestly thought I was over her, but this got me excited, if the music is good Imma stan again.

She defo took her time tho :biblio: 

I wonder if after this album we’ll FINALLY see her abandon the baby-like aesthetic. I mean...after K-12....she HAS to come up with something else..right? 

Meh. I was hoping she would get a new thing. The kid-thing is really old hat. But still, hopefully the music is good.

She needs to step up her game and not rest on tawdry puns and obvious metaphors.

I hope this drops all at once, like a true project.

She's obviously spent a long time perfecting the aesthetic and I want to experience songs and videos together..fvck singles.

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

:mazen: 

The way you manage to post on the first page of every Melanie thread ever :rip: she stays on your mind, her pacifier is pressedT against your neck :sistrens:

Just now, Body Electrician said:

The way you manage to post on the first page of every Melanie thread ever :rip: she stays on your mind, her pacifier is pressedT against your neck :sistrens:

The lies :biblio: