Is this Ariana's status?

26 posts in this topic

People always discuss Ariana being a main pop girl and people often reply saying "she is the biggest pop star at the moment, how can she not be?"

But let's have a comparison. Look at the list of models who walk the most fashion shows at the moment

snAvvT6.jpg

But does anyone know or care who they are? Just because they're walking the most shows now does that mean they can be considered a main model like Cindy Crawford, Naomi, Kate etc? 

Just because someone is reaching the most success at the moment, does it really mean that they are a huge main person?

I think what can be considered is that the climate has changed and it just isn't possible to reach those heights (in both fashion or music) as a new person anymore.

4 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

I guess we could say the same about Taylor, getting blocked from #1 by a one hit wonder Barb :kiss:

Yes. Thankfully she doesn't have to resort to ME!mes and collaborations just to get blocked by an ATRL Barb. 

4mhTwIj.gif

You should be spending more of your income on trying to get your fave's new music to chart high anywhere, since she's clearly struggling.  You're so bothered that Ariana is doing so much better than Taylor this era.

Go outside and get some fresh air, you need it.

14 minutes ago, Euan said:

bitch get a fkn life and f off seriously

1 minute ago, Roxas said:

You should be spending more of your income on trying to get your fave's new music to chart high anywhere, since she's clearly struggling.  You're so bothered that Ariana is doing so much better than Taylor this era.

Go outside and get some fresh air, you need it.

Just now, West Coast said:

Just nod and smile y'all

The immediate backfire :bibliahh:

not many people care about the modelling industry anymore, while everyone listens to music.

what kind of comparisson is that? :deadbanana4:

Ariana is nothing more than a meme popgirl.

She had her chance but ditched everything to run after some trendy quick lil’ payola’d streaming meme hits.

This make absolutely no sense at all. First of all, just cause a model walks the most shows does not mean she's she most successful model... like, at all. The most successful models are the ones landing big brand deals and magazine covers. 2nd of all, musicians are way more known to the public than models are. 

1 hour ago, Rei said:

Ariana is nothing more than a meme popgirl.

She had her chance but ditched everything to run after some trendy quick lil’ payola’d streaming meme hits.

Luckily those so-called ME!mes went #1, unlike some other quick lil' heavily payola'd ME!me songs that could not defeat a one-hit-wonder...

38 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Luckily those so-called ME!mes went #1, unlike some other quick lil' heavily payola'd ME!me songs that could not defeat a one-hit-wonder...

Me! may be childish but there’s nothing meme-ish about it and still, it debuted with more points than 7R so Ariana didn’t defeat both Taylor and the one-hit wonder. :rip:

Keep trying, Sunshine.

4 hours ago, Rei said:

Me! may be childish but there’s nothing meme-ish about it and still, it debuted with more points than 7R so Ariana didn’t defeat both Taylor and the one-hit wonder. :rip:

Keep trying, Sunshine.

There is a LOT that is meme-ish about ME!me ME!ss (me-he-he!!! ooh-ooh-ooh! Hey kids, spelling is fun! You can't spell AWESOME without ME! There's a lot of cool chicks out there!). Maybe Taylor should follow in Ariana's footsteps so that she can learn how to hit #1 in 2019! ME!me only had (slightly) more points because of insane radio payola which launched it to the top 20 of overall radio in its first full week, whereas 7 rings demolished it in streaming and moved more SPS, which is much more important than "points".

Keep trying, Sunshine.

lmaooo. seems like it's time for u to log off hun

4mhTwIj.gif