Good looking criminal sentenced to 5 years

119 posts in this topic

Wait, he's so cute :jonny2:

I really thought he would be a really basic yt like Shawn who ATRL would love but damn I was wrong :rip: he's handsome :o 

imagine wasting your good looks like that tho...

He's just white :toofunny2: I'm screaming at the people fuming because there are people who don't actually find him attractive :toofunny2: 

"How can you pretend he's not hot!111??". Maybe we're not pretending :toofunny2: just because you lose your hole to every dallop of mayo with a school shooter haircut doesn't mean that's the case for everyone :cm:

OT: bye

On 5/15/2019 at 10:26 PM, ontherocks said:

Attractive ppl should not go to jail. Maybe probation if they did harm to somebody who was more attractive.

I would agree with this only if they are being objectified for mass enjoyment for free as a substitute for jail time. Otherwise, jail time.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:40 AM, Mimie said:

E-gays are always quick to call white guys unattractive on the internet but constantly manage to "accidentally" :mrpeanut: give up their bucci to less attractive white guys in real life

I mean :skull: 

6 hours ago, Bussea said:

He's just white :toofunny2: I'm screaming at the people fuming because there are people who don't actually find him attractive :toofunny2: 

"How can you pretend he's not hot!111??". Maybe we're not pretending :toofunny2: just because you lose your hole to every dallop of mayo with a school shooter haircut doesn't mean that's the case for everyone :cm:

OT: bye

:skull: 

a black man would've gotten like 40 years!! And no one beats an eye lash about that. :mad:

On 5/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, ontherocks said:

Attractive ppl should not go to jail. Maybe probation if they did harm to somebody who was more attractive.

So... Ted Bundy should walk free?