Good looking criminal sentenced to 5 years

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Epica said:

I agree. I'm the elected president of a country I won't name, that will be the first law I'll try to pass. :flower:

Where do I cast my ballot sir?!

1 hour ago, Judas Bertha said:

he..is. :deadbanana4: the self hatred in here is too much. 

Self hatred when you’re defending a criminal. :skull:

Okay. :skull:

54 minutes ago, Revolution said:

he looks like every other white person.

but i didnt expect anything better from people who think shawn mendes is the pinnacle of beauty.

...where are these white people?? Majority of the ones I see from day to day are unfortunate looking. 

43 minutes ago, cash3w said:

Is that you in the OP? Cute :gaycat2:

Yes it’s me, thanks.

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Self hatred when you’re defending a criminal. :skull:

Okay. :skull:

what does him being a criminal have anything to do with his looks? he can be trash but that still doesnt automatically cancel his looks :skull: the people in here hating on his looks CLEARLY have issues with their own image cause the guy is without a question, attractive :rip:

12 hours ago, Nachocheesechalup said:

Lol at people trying to be edgy by acting like this guy with high cheek bones, strong jaw line and symmetrical face is not good looking or bAsiC~* 

That being said he obviously deserves jail time and he’s a criminal. 

I think most of the people saying that are doing so because his particular type of beauty is always being foisted upon everyone in magazines and ads whether we want it or not and many of us are simply tired of seeing it. It's "basic" in the sense that we (are forced to) see it everywhere. 

So yeah he definitely isn't ugly, but when I look at his face all I feel is bored

9 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

the people in here hating on his looks CLEARLY have issues with their own image cause the guy is without a question, attractive :rip:

Not everyone in the world has exactly the same taste. That doesn't mean they're self hating just because they don't like a particular type of beauty that some seem to think is compulsory to like.

Won't be surprised you guys make him into a celebrity and then act surprised, shocked when he behaves like the garbage he is.

But go on with the white boy circle jerking.

16 hours ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Won't be surprised you guys make him into a celebrity and then act surprised, shocked when he behaves like the garbage he is.

But go on with the white boy circle jerking.

256.thumb.png.4f5e79c058b58af47db0778a03

I mean he's good looking but I think the reason why many people are reacting negatively is because we expected more. 

So i came in, was busy searching for the hot guy:matty:, then i was left :noparty:. What an average looking delicate guy, would look good in drag. 

We all have different tastes in men. No wonder Helix and Belami never did anything for me.