Jump to content
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Big Brother 21: The Universe Has Spoken

2,992 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 

MEET THE CAST
 
D9SAOsPXYAMTryI.jpg
 
 
 
HOUSE TOUR
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay 😬 Ready for the nice boring people to wipe out all the fun personalities again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which other reality show is starting in June??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

Which other reality show is starting in June??

CBS Bought the rights to Love Island, so we're getting our own version this summer. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for this to wipe what little memory I have left of the most recent BBCAN season from my memory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brooke-lynn said:

CBS Bought the rights to Love Island, so we're getting our own version this summer. 

 

 

Ohhh. Meh, maybe pass 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

Yay 😬 Ready for the nice boring people to wipe out all the fun personalities again

Justice for Kaitlyn :sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ready, BBCAN6 was so bad for me, there's no way BB21 will let me down as much :deadbanana2: unless Robyn gathered another 4-5 elite bros to form an alliance and dominate all summer :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I auditioned and didn’t make it to the 4th round. I’m so pissed I’m not even watching it.:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm perched. As an OL6H I'm still bitter about BB20, I need the people I like to actually come through this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello my loves

 

here's to an awesome summer (we hope)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Staryu said:
 
 
1
1 minute ago, Staryu said:

I'm ready, BBCAN6 was so bad for me, there's no way BB21 will let me down as much :deadbanana2: unless Robyn gathered another 4-5 elite bros to form an alliance and dominate all summer :rip: 

I think you mean BBCAN7 but BBCAN6 was trash to me too. Its crazy because BBCAN7 is the 2nd highest rated season after S4 :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Brooke-lynn Oh yeah BBCAN7 :deadbanana4: that's how much I paid attention this season :skull: I honestly hated it so much, I really planned on covering the feeds on my twitter and doing the draft here but I stopped after like 2 weeks. And yeah season 6 wasn't much better :'( 5 was too good, they will never match it againn.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Justice for Kaitlyn :sad:

It was sooo annoying to be on reddit and hear them praise Kaitlyn for leaving and downvote anyone who said the entertainment was gone, and then fast forward and people realize that without the Hive or whatever their name was there was nothing to watch unfold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully all new HG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Opulent said:

I'm perched. As an OL6H I'm still bitter about BB20, I need the people I like to actually come through this time. 

Same, I'm still mad Rockstar didn't get farther (even though her gameplay kinda flopped)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Opulent said:

Justice for Kaitlyn :sad:

kaitlyn literally one of my favorite houseguests of all time I hope they bring her back eventually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

It was sooo annoying to be on reddit and hear them praise Kaitlyn for leaving and downvote anyone who said the entertainment was gone, and then fast forward and people realize that without the Hive or whatever their name was there was nothing to watch unfold. 

 

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

kaitlyn literally one of my favorite houseguests of all time I hope they bring her back eventually 

Pre-jury was so fun because of her. It went downhill when she left and L6 started steamrolling (and largely thanks to the Hive themselves at that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Opulent said:

Pre-jury was so fun because of her. It went downhill when she left and L6 started steamrolling (and largely thanks to the Hive themselves at that)

right! kaitlyn had people fighting every single week and then the whole second half of the season was absolute trash and was so boring (just like bb19 with paul and his minions :rip:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jepsus Christ said:

Same, I'm still mad Rockstar didn't get farther (even though her gameplay kinda flopped)

She kinda ruined the Hive the moment she gave Tyler the answer during OTEV. :rip:

They could've gotten a L6 member out and she could've been the voice of reason for Fayleigh's dumbasses. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Touch It said:

right! kaitlyn had people fighting every single week and then the whole second half of the season was absolute trash and was so boring (just like bb19 with paul and his minions :rip:)

I was so pressed because it was the boring lamp that led the movement to flip the house and get the most entertaining houseguest out. Not to mention Sam's sexist ass getting her way, and the fact that she had the NERVE to dress up as Rosie the Riveter on eviction night... :doc: :doc:  :doc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still on season 11 i need to catch up .. won't make it in time ah well lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Touch It said:

right! kaitlyn had people fighting every single week and then the whole second half of the season was absolute trash and was so boring (just like bb19 with paul and his minions :rip:)

Dhavieurb remember everyone cheering Kaitlyn until they knew she couldn’t come back in the house, then that whole night they just sat around attacking her because they were so annoyed by her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this means the season will only be 80 days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites