Big Brother 21 Premieres June 25th

50 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

I'm still on season 11 i need to catch up .. won't make it in time ah well lmao

13,15,17 & maybe 18 & 20 are the only seasons worth watching after BB11 :cm:

BBCAN7 was a mess and the first season I ever stopped watching but BB20 was a step in the right direction so hopefully it's not just temporary

20 died when Scottie came back into the house and not a second before then :cm: 3-4 or so bad weeks at the end of a 14 (?) week season with a fairly decent double eviction does not a bad season make. Definitely the best US season this decade

No premiere date announcement but we did a promo

"total strangers" more newbies???!?! :party:

15 hours ago, Staryu said:

I'm ready, BBCAN6 was so bad for me, there's no way BB21 will let me down as much :deadbanana2: unless Robyn gathered another 4-5 elite bros to form an alliance and dominate all summer :rip: 

Omg I legit forgot all about bbcan6. Who won :ahh: last episode I saw was the first :ahh: 

**** that, I will not be watching after the boring trash that was season 20 :rip:

so glad I skipped BBCAN7 this year. i refuse to waste my time with this mess anymore :rip: 

inb4 someone quotes me in a few months and I’m an active participant

i feel like the seasons need to be shorter or sumn.

anyways for the past couple of seasons i've stopped watching like half way through. all the insufferable people always seem to make it far :emofish:

16 hours ago, Chevysus said:

13,15,17 & maybe 18 & 20 are the only seasons worth watching after BB11 :cm:

hmm idk because the seasons people have hyped about i thought was boring like bb10 .. my actual faves are the old bb with Danielle who got robbed btw and i loved season 9 ... so many people hate that season i actually thought every episode was worth watching apart from maybe the end .. and I'm nearly half way through season 11 and loving it so far... I couldn't stand Dick what was he on season 8 was it .. he was an arse to the bb icon jen

33 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Will Julie Chen be back? I hope not because she is really trash for sticking by her husband 

I think this is her last season? I don’t remember the details that came out last year. Ross Matthews would be a likely replacement.

Anyways, I think I’ll check out the first few weeks just out of habit but tune out by August. The show’s format is so antiquated and boring.

My summer obsession, bring it on.  :party:

Last season was actually pretty good, I didn't care for the MAGA alliance but they did a good job of controlling the votes and blindsiding the other side every week.  

Can't wait. 

I loved BB20 even though Level 6 dominated because FAUTE fumbled on any opportunity presented to them to even the playing field. 

I'm kinda sad we didn't get the July Premiere  :jonny:

It wouldn't be a BB Pre-season without the All-Stars rumors :jonny: