Tiziano Ferro - "Buona (Cattiva) Sorte"

23 posts in this topic

The lyrics for this album are so damn snarky, too. :duca: I'm excited to hear this one and "Un uomo pop."

11 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

What ! 

I thought the album comes out in November? 

i know :skull: we're getting the 1st single like 6 months before :rip:

17 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

The lyrics for this album are so damn snarky, too. :duca: I'm excited to hear this one and "Un uomo pop."

me too i'm so intrigued by that title :duca:

20 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

i know :skull: we're getting the 1st single like 6 months before :rip:

Does that mean he’s releasing 2 or 3 singles before the album in November  :emofish:

Side note, him in that crisp white shirt... ugh. I can't believe I have to leave my boyfriend now.

This song will be great and I hope it's an upbeat single unlike Potremmo ritornare was, I'm looking forward to his Winter themed songs (In mezzo a questo inverno and Casa a Natale) the most, but I think Vai ad amarti will be the most special and personal song on this album and I love self love songs, they're what I need at the moment.

Tiziano's only winter song was L'ultima notte al mondo, now he has two more and I cannot wait to hear them, he's never done a Christmas song before, so why did it take him 18 years to do two more? Casa a Natale will be a cute song, but it will also sad now that he and his boyfriend are no more.

This is what Tiziano had to say about his new comeback single:

“Buona (Cattiva) Sorte rappresenta per me la rinascita. È una canzone che parla al futuro, senza chiudere le porte a ciò che è stato. È solo un assaggio di quello che sarà un disco che marca l’inizio di una nuova epoca per me. Un album fresco, onesto, energico, figlio dell’esigenza di consegnarmi ad esperienze nuove”.

English Translation

"Good (Bad) Luck represents the rebirth of myself. It is a song that speaks to the future, without closing the doors to what it was. It's just a taste of what will be a record that marks the beginning of a new era for me. A fresh, honest, energetic album, born of the need to deliver new experiences”.

kU1poOJ.jpg

This is the complete list of writers for Accetto Miracoli, disappointed he only wrote and co-wrote 11 out of 12 songs.

2 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

kU1poOJ.jpg

This is the complete list of writers for Accetto Miracoli, disappointed he only wrote and co-wrote 11 out of 12 songs.

:skull:

2 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

:skull:

Normally he writes or co-writes all of his own songs, disappointed to see he hasn't this time.

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

wow at that Amici girl co-writing 4/12 tracks

I only like her song Chiusa con te (XXX) that Tiziano produced for her, I'm not holding out much hope tbh.

Will this album be his sassiest yet? Un Uomo Pop (A pop man) sounds hilarious, and I love the title Come Farebbe Un Uomo (How would a man do it), to me it sounds like it's gonna be a song towards men I think, kind of telling them to stop treating women like sh*t or something like that.

I preordered it on iTunes and well as on Vinyl through Amazon.it as it's limited edition and numbered, I cannot wait any longer and I want it now.

24 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

so the spanish songs are already recorded? but he said the spanish album was coming later :jonny5:

I think he's doing what Marco Mengoni did and releasing the Spanish versions at the same time, then releasing the original Italian version and Spanish version of Accetto Miracoli on the 22nd of November.