Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Paris Hilton says 3 nice things about Lindsay Lohan

44 posts in this topic

So petty. Let that hurt go. :cm:

She wasn't wrong

It’s so low I can barely hear lol, can someone tell me what legend says?

Girl we can't hear shite

KgoHA0q.gif

There’s something about Paris I just cannot stand. She’s absolutely garbage and seems like a nasty, petty, and just mean spirited person. As much as I dislike Kim — I don’t really think she’s as horrible on the inside, just not so bright. Paris should take notes and stop being so bitter towards people.

LOL yet she's the one talking about it? Asked or not, she could of taken the high road, but whatever.

Cant expect trash to change.

That was so dry 

Hm, yeah it’s not really funny anymore. She just seems bitter and a bully. 

10 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

There’s something about Paris I just cannot stand. She’s absolutely garbage and seems like a nasty, petty, and just mean spirited person. As much as I dislike Kim — I don’t really think she’s as horrible on the inside, just not so bright. Paris should take notes and stop being so bitter towards people.

This. I don’t know why the gays are still obsessed with Paris.

10 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

LOL yet she's the one talking about it? Asked or not, she could of taken the high road, but whatever.

Cant expect trash to change.

Girl bye, y’all would have been screaming and kii kiing if she didn’t say anything “she’s scared!1!1!”. Where’s this energy when ppl like Mariah get asked the same questions and use the same tired ass shade over and over, over JLo etc?

Plus Lindsey has done Paris dirty a lot in the past, it’s not like this isn’t deserved

Well... no offense, but Lindsay is kind of still a hot mess. She's just weird. 

The loud gay laughing made me miss the last part tbh,did she say embarrassing? :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The loud gay laughing made me miss the last part tbh,did she say embarrassing? :biblio:

Mhm

Beyond, lame, embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

Mhm

Beyond, lame, embarrassing 

Welp points were made :cm:

30 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

Girl bye, y’all would have been screaming and kii kiing if she didn’t say anything “she’s scared!1!1!”. Where’s this energy when ppl like Mariah get asked the same questions and use the same tired ass shade over and over, over JLo etc?

Plus Lindsey has done Paris dirty a lot in the past, it’s not like this isn’t deserved

LMAO sis are you comparing Mariah, the elusive shady chanteuse to Paris Hilton? We can't relate.

Tadaaa sis .... Paris is always talking about Lindsay, how she invited herself etc, we get it she's obsessed.

Posted (edited)

They are both terrible. I worshiped both of them  back in the day. I was a crack baby mess then. Then I got into Fiona Apple, which ignited my teenage intellectual awakening and  moved on. They’re clownery got immensely old. So glad they got left back in the 00’s.

Isn't she a racist like PewDiePie?

she's the same for me so

I'm seriously asking: is the "air head" thing an act or is that truly how she is?  I've seen a handful of interviews over the years and there never seems to be any depth.

is she describing herself?

Gays who stan these 2000s tabloid fodders are the creepiest for me 

omg i had the volume all the way up to hear what she was saying and nearly ****ing died when the gremlin started making noises right at the end

I could barely hear so I turned my volume up and the CACKLE this gay made :biblio:

Her face in the thumbnail. I knew she was going to drag her. :jonny4:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0