Songs Ruined By A Weak Chorus?

87 posts in this topic

I was thinking of making this thread when I relistened to Starships and realised how terrible the drop is :rip: it’s NOISE and not even in the same key

4 minutes ago, nda said:

I was thinking of making this thread when I relistened to Starships and realised how terrible the drop is :rip: it’s NOISE and not even in the same key

It's one of the worst chart hits ever. And then she released Pound The Alarm which sounded almost the same but somehow managed to be even worse. :rip: Cardi B and Iggy Azalea seemed incredible compared to Nicki.

4 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

It's one of the worst chart hits ever. And then she released Pound The Alarm which sounded almost the same but somehow managed to be even worse. :rip: Cardi B and Iggy Azalea seemed incredible compared to Nicki.

I used to get my life to PTA but yeah that chorus is noise too nnn

Va Va Voom and Whip It are the superior pop songs

5 hours ago, nda said:

I used to get my life to PTA but yeah that chorus is noise too nnn

Va Va Voom and Whip It are the superior pop songs

Automatic is pretty good too.

12 hours ago, Scarface said:

I can't stand most of Taylor's pop songs choruses :shakeno:

Oh trust me, we know.

OT: Party For One

Break up with you girlfriend. 

I was just listening to the song, and was wondering what song it was because it was THAT GOOD. Then the chorus started and i hated it again :rip: 

Of recent releases Me! Pops instantly, probably the main reason why I was so disappointed by it (though I lived for Look's chorus :gaycat1:)