Who here has a boyfriend?

64 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Soobin said:

A K-pop group 

giphy.gif

I don't really care.

GZwLxdF.gif

No and I will never have one. I’m too ugly to be taken seriously.

my last relationship was...in 2016

well ****, looks like i'm drinking by the computer light tonight girls

broke up with my boyfriend last march and have been single since.

it's mostly by choice tho cause i graduated college last june, so i've been focusing on building my career and what not. 

im planning on dating again soon 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:04 PM, Caesar said:

I haven’t had a boyfriend since 2016.

I’ve talked to people here and there but they just weren’t my type. 

wait... this is literally me

I’ve had my man for about 1.5 years & hes gorgeous, smart, sweet , & the best  sense of humor ever.  I can’t imagine myself with anyone else & he’s my first and only boyfriend. We see ourselves together with a bright future and my family and friends love him so I know he’s the one ☝🏻 

we met on tinder about 4 years ago and stopped talking for a while and then I became his boss and we dated and here we are 💕

I met him in December one night out, he was alone and so was I, I ended up in conversation with him and instantly felt such a strong connection to him like no one before. So yeah he’s my boyfriend now and this year has been pretty crazy. 

Im smitten. 

Yeah. We met on Tinder almost 2 years ago. He was visiting my country. We didn't meet at that time cause I was sick, but we kept texting and in no time we were doing videocalls everyday. After like two months I went to visit him in his country (not too far, 8h by car) and the rest is history. Been together for a years and a half now.

We went through a lot and there's been so many ups and downs, I tried my best to give him up, sometimes I hate him, but I don't imagine being with someone else in this life to be honest. Feels like I found a soulmate. 

We met on Tinder and started dating over the weekend after a month of talking and 2 weeks of hanging out. He's very sweet and caring and it's my first time in a relationship (I'm 19), so we'll see how it goes :date2: