Who here has a boyfriend?

64 posts in this topic

Is he lovely? Is he the man of your dreams? :alexz3:

No need for specifics but maybe you could say how did you meet and how the relationship developed? i think this could be a lovely topic :heart2:

Luckily not me but my ex liked my latest pic a few days ago. 

He's rhe reason I cherish my single status. 

My man is fine and all of 29 sis :gaycat4:

Met on Grindr :rip:, started out as friends and now we're in a relationship. I'm 23 and this is my first ever serious relationship. I just wish he stanned Beyoncé.

Got my first boyfriend at 24, now 5 months ago, when he gave me his number on a slip of paper in my faculty

We became a couple pretty quickly, but it all felt right. We've already met each other's friends and close family

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

when he gave me his number on a slip of paper in my faculty

ugh, love this old-fashioned love story:clap3:

No. I'm a lonely mother****er!

I have a fiance and we met on Instagram. I noticed him liking all my photos one day so sent him a message and now we've been together for 3 years. 

Will say this though, sometimes I miss the single life. Not in terms of hooking up or anything because I never did that stuff, but like not having to check in or anything. 

I have a fiance.

We met two years ago online and got engaged last December. He's met my entire family and is super close with my mom and grandma. 

On the cusp with this Chinese guy I met in February. Hes sweet and kind and gives me the affection I've been craving. Only thing that's holding it back is he quit his job and had to move back to his parents in July which an hour and a $15 toll away from  me compared to the 20 min drive I'm doing now.

Hopeful  itll work cuz I do like him alot .

Last relationship I had was like 2 years ago :dies:

I don’t miss him but I do miss being in a relationship but men are trash and I’m a strong independent white skinny male black woman

Met through twitter, was supposed to be just a hookup but eventually started dating last July and we planning on moving in together

Can't imagine being w/ someone else, we got the same taste in music & everything literal soulmates

I BEEN single. can't even stand myself.

Yes, and we met here :heart2:

I met my fiance on OkCupid. He's the best guy out there for me, and i love him so much. We're getting married next year in Jan

I don't but I have a plan

Taylor-Swift-e1415077206416.jpg

Yes. We've been together for 3 years, a friend introduced us at a party and we started following each other on Instagram but and we were each other's crush but we never talked again so we didn't realize that until we met again at another party, that night we talked a lot, I realized he was into me so I kissed him and we've been dating since.

Yes. We met on Grindr (and hooked up) in December of 2017 but didn't start actually dating until February of 2018.

just broke up a month ago. it was fun though. learned alot about myself. he was literally my shadow self in a mirror 

I had a BF of 3 years and he was a bi mess who cheated. Had another last year who cheated on me too. Now I’m struggling to get feelings for people or even interest :///

6 years! Met on Grindr lol

boyfriend

Dc7EvjSX0AYaK2N.jpg

Nope.

I haven’t had a boyfriend since 2016.

I’ve talked to people here and there but they just weren’t my type.