31 posts in this topic

is anyone surprised? 

the senseless violence that goes unpunished wow :biblio:

rip :dancehall3:

4 hours ago, Judas Bertha said:

is anyone surprised? 

Yes

23 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I mean, she had warrants out for her arrest. Knowing she's carrying a child, she definitely should not have resisted or tasered the officer. The only one I feel bad for in this situation is the baby. 

The woman murdered by the police officer suffered of schizophrenia — a mental health illness that disorients a person's ability to actually decipher what's reality. This is another demonstration of how the poor and mentally ill are systemically targeted, abused, and killed by the criminal justice system. But, here you are condoning it. :biblio: 

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

The woman murdered by the police officer suffered of schizophrenia — a mental health illness that disorients a person's ability to actually decipher what's reality. This is another demonstration of how the poor and mentally ill are systemically targeted, abused, and killed by the criminal justice system. But, here you are condoning it. :biblio: 

I've never condoned anything. But if you taser a cop and get shot, its on YOU. I'm sorry she died, happy she wasn't pregnant. The cop won't get punished-they barely do and should have tried to deescalate the situation-but they never do that unless you're white. SO I'M NOT SURPRISED HE KILLED HER. Don't be mad at me for being partially desensitized. Be mad at the judicial system for STILL not fixing the root issue. 

Have a lovely day and stay safe!

8 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I've never condoned anything. But if you taser a cop and get shot, its on YOU. I'm sorry she died, happy she wasn't pregnant. The cop won't get punished-they barely do and should have tried to deescalate the situation-but they never do that unless you're white. SO I'M NOT SURPRISED HE KILLED HER. Don't be mad at me for being partially desensitized. Be mad at the judicial system for STILL not fixing the root issue. 

Have a lovely day and stay safe!

This is so sad to read bc it's true.. :sherlock: