South Korea: #183 Me!

Fastlane

9 hours ago, Brando said:

I thought it'd do better there, cause it sounds and looks like your average kpop song. 

No it doesn't...:bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Harranger said:

Tbf, she’s HUGE in those countries that don’t have official music charts nnn

Very convenient :clap3: 

I9HyKIm.gif

she actually have nice fanbase here, her overall name,brand is weak among GP tho. but it's same for pretty much most popstar..

korea's pop market is really random and weird. like that ann marie song becoming huge like that and handclap is one of biggest hit recent years.. lol

7 minutes ago, sadnews said:

she actually have nice fanbase here, her overall name,brand is weak among GP tho. but it's same for pretty much most popstar..

korea's pop market is really random and weird. like that ann marie song becoming huge like that and handclap is one of biggest hit recent years.. lol

Kelly Clarkson had two #1 songs in main chart of South Korea in Stronger era, one of them was an album track ("Mr. Know It All", "I Forgive You"). She was the first international artist who debuted at #1 with album track. 

@MissedTheTrain @kelly-clarkson

Edited by Paula Abdul
h

1 minute ago, Paula Abdul said:

Kelly Clarkson had three #1 songs in South Korea in Stronger era, one of them was an album track. 

Kelly's #1 were on the international chart. "Because Of You" is a huge hit in Korea though. Ballads really resonate with the Korean GP.

1 minute ago, Paula Abdul said:

Kelly Clarkson had three #1 songs in South Korea in Stronger era, one of them was an album track. 

Good for her :clap3:

6 minutes ago, sadnews said:

Yeah. South Korea is probably her weakest market in Asia. 

Edited by mcohen

Top 184 and I ain't #184.

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Kelly's #1 were on the international chart. "Because Of You" is a huge hit in Korea though. Ballads really resonate with the Korean GP.

That's mean "Me!" isn't T20 on the international chart of South Korea, if we will analyze OP stats? 

6 minutes ago, Paula Abdul said:

That's mean "Me!" isn't T20 on the international chart of South Korea, if we will analyze OP stats? 

Yes. There's just technically no international chart anymore. Starting in 2019, they did away with it and just expanded the main chart to a Top 200.

The biggest Western pop stars in SK are probably Ed Sheeran, Ariana, and Adele. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Paula Abdul said:

Kelly Clarkson had two #1 songs in main chart of South Korea in Stronger era, one of them was an album track ("Mr. Know It All", "I Forgive You"). She was the first international artist who debuted at #1 with album track. 

@MissedTheTrain @kelly-clarkson

I didn't know MKIA was #1 :eek:

But I remember that I Forgive You was #1 on the International chart: https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=155376

155473474EB20062303AE9

Edited by kelly-clarkson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.