101. Troye Sivan – "Youth"

108. Marshmello and Anne-Marie – "Friends"

115. Imagine Dragons – "Believer"

116. Lauv – "i'm so tired"

118. Fitz and The Tantrums – "HandClap"

122. Camila Cabello – "Havana"

126. Imagine Dragons – "Thunder"

129. Charlie Puth – "Attention"

133. Billie Eilish – "idon'twannabeyouanymore" (NEW)

183. Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie – Me! (NEW)

http://gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/chart/online.gaon?nationGbn=T&serviceGbn=ALL&targetTime=18&hitYear=2019&termGbn=week

a 2 years old Billie song outpeaking Me!..........

Image result for taylor swift atrl gif

I thought it'd do better there, cause it sounds and looks like your average kpop song. 

30 minutes ago, Brando said:

I thought it'd do better there, cause it sounds and looks like your average kpop song. 

South Korea is the only Asian market she hasn't breakthrough

But I was told she was bigger than any other Western pop girl in Asia. What happened?

Apwh0so.gif

Another Top183 hit in the basket 

Apwh0so.gif

34 minutes ago, Brando said:

kpop is all about strong melodies, this sounds absolutely nothing like it.

4 minutes ago, Gasp said:

But I was told she was bigger than any other Western pop girl in Asia. What happened?

Apwh0so.gif

it sold out in South Korea that's what happened. But China stans harder that's why she's the 2nd artist overall in China to have 2 3xDiamond albums and the only Western Artist to even have a 1x diamond album.

Just now, JawBreaker said:

it sold out in South Korea that's what happened. But China stans harder that's why she's the 2nd artist overall in China to have 2 3xDiamond albums and the only Western Artist to even have a 1x diamond album.

So you're telling me she might not be as big in South Korea and other Asian countries (excluding China) as the Swifties told me? Okay.

Apwh0so.gif

2 minutes ago, Gasp said:

So you're telling me she might not be as big in South Korea and other Asian countries (excluding China) as the Swifties told me? Okay.

Apwh0so.gif

The only Asian country she hasn't fully breakthrough is South Korea. Her biggest market on streaming services is Asia. At least she still has markets where she can compete for the top 2 unlike others.

Apwh0so.gif

This is missing the first 3 days of the song because in South Korea the chart week is Monday-Sunday. 

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

South Korea is the only Asian market she hasn't breakthrough

Interesting that it’s also the Asian market with the most accurate and transparent tracking systems.... convenient! But Go “China”!

Edited by frenchyisback

43 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Interesting that it’s also the Asian market with the most accurate and transparent tracking systems.... convenient! But Go “China”!

Not a stan of a group that bleaches their skin to look whiter while at the same loving and vulture after black culture but doesn't want it to be associated with black people at all coming for Taylors legitimate China sales:toofunny2: 

Top 170 next week? 

cJUozeP.gif

#183 and I ain't a number!

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

Not a stan of a group that bleaches their skin to look whiter while at the same loving and vulture after black culture but doesn't want it to be associated with black people at all coming for Taylors legitimate China sales:toofunny2: 

So we re gonna pretend that Taylor doesn’t not darken her skin with paint and didn’t just get a huge backlash for stealing Beyonce s entire Homecoming act with just enough vanilla injected stiffness.

girl sit down!

queen of asia!

38 minutes ago, Enoch said:

i was told ms alison swift is big in East Asia

Tbf, she’s HUGE in those countries that don’t have official music charts nnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.