Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Iggy PISSED Off With Billboard Position

100 posts in this topic

Rap TABS, everyone doesn’t have that

gnbfvdsa.gif

Just focus on making music for your fans Iggy!

Forget about the charts! 

But ATRL swear she's been having """""comebacks"""" for at leat 3518645 times

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

you wanted it to end this way:coffee2:

She has never come for brit, she basically said she wished brit had promoted more Pretty Girls and that's all... did not she even tweet several times that she loves brit? and also took a pic of a necklace that she bought to brit as a gift? Some of you guys are really childish...

OT: The song imo was not too good but well I hope she keeps recording more music!

great mvs can only take you so far sis. 

I mean, she's an independent artist. Hard to chart with no playlist or radio support, which labels get you.

The thing is... Her music has no substance and it's not even catchy to me anymore so I don't even bother checking for it. I liked her during TNC era though. 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I feel bad for her. She's really trying.

She needs to just drop her music, and try to collab with some artists to gain relevancy again 

The problem is no one cares about her music video looks, they care about quality music and she doesn't have that. 

she shouldnt be putting in that much money into her projects if she's expecting some sort of profit. there's probably no way that iggy could ever be mainstream again, but that doesn't mean she can't have a nice following. at least with good videos/music like sally walker/kream/started, she's able to MAINTAIN some sort of fanbase. She would literally be non existent if it weren't for those high budget videos + bops she's been serving. She should be grateful instead of expecting some hit on billboard cause it ain't gonna happen. 

Oop :oh: I guess featuring drag queens more relevant than you in your music video doesn’t always get you the promo you want, huh? :3rdplace: 

Oh wow I thought it said #20 on the hot 100 not #20 on the bubbling under. I- we-

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Miss Bank$ said:

Ugh such a WEAK DRAG. Sis if you're gonna try and come for the Kuntbrigade at least come harder, we've been thru it all 

Well considering y’all stan an unstable homophobe the “drag” is kind of pointless.

Does she think that more costumes equals more sales?

We failed ha :jonny2:

I like Iggy, but:

1.) She was never really that big... Had one big era where GP gave her attention, but she never build a big fanbase that would carry her through next era.

2.) her career got pretty much destroyed by the SJWs. The cancel thing basically started with her. Very unlucky.

3.) Going independent is not really that good decision looking at this chart position, is it?

People just moved on to new artists and the "guys behind the scenes" invest money and energy towards these artists. No one is going to help her career anymore, especially after these results. 

That's sad I guess

Billboard where???

She is pissed with her fans they didnt support harder!

Started deserved better! its a x10000 Better than almost all rap songs charting on Hot 100

Not some of yall calling her less relevant than drag queens sksdhkh. Even the most relevant queens couldn't pull 1 million views, let alone 20 million views with virtually no promotion

Her music is great but why is she making it sound like it's her fans fault :skull: 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

But atrl told me that it is very easy to chart (hence why Nicki 5677 Hot100 entries weren’t impressive)

14FIF5A.gif

They still aren‘t 

OT: poor flop

well maybe if she had released a better song :thing:

Literally jeans after flop :rip: 

Didn’t she just say she doesn’t care about hits anymore in a recent interview?

anyways sounds like she’s more pissed at the fans/GP. Billboard just adds up the numbers. 

1 hour ago, M André said:

Well considering y’all stan an unstable homophobe the “drag” is kind of pointless.

And iggy is an unstable racist, so what is the point????