Abortion now illegal in 7 US States and counting

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Are the USA going back to the middle ages? Thoughts?

Roe v Wade is really over.... this is so sad and scary. 

Glad I'm not a woman. 

The US is such a joke, picking at things that aren’t even an issue when the country is going to **** by other real issues like debt, fraudulent elections, a ****ed up president, etc :bibliahh:

Is there a reason why abortion is even being picked at, like why is it suddenly becoming illegal lol when it became a thing years ago?

how the mighty have fallen :emofish:

1 minute ago, Lazerbeamz said:

The US is such a joke, picking at things that aren’t even an issue when the country is going to **** by other real issues like debt, fraudulent elections, a ****ed up president, etc :bibliahh:

Is there a reason why abortion is even being picked at, like why is it suddenly becoming illegal lol when it became a thing years ago?

This basically. This country is turning into a real life version of The Handmaid's Tale and it's scary. 

The way we keep sliding BACKWARDS :ace:

How many states was it illegal before? 

Why can't the entire world be like Scandinavia? :'(

America is a joke of Western Countries. 

Flop country. Land of the FREE and home of the brave.

2ca99864f5612e90960f28a91f41c93428a433e3

Land of the free

FFS, I bet the people in favor of this are the same ones who complain about those on welfare. Idiots 

The stone age, literally the stone age.

What the actual **** :stare: 

Traveling agencies better start putting out beach & abortion vacation packs 

Is this enough to turn Roe vs Wade. The Supreme court is led by conservatives, so it’s going to happen.

Next they will abolish gay marriage.

Straight white republicans are the worst. 

Coming from a different angle. I know a few people in my life whose moms almost aborted them. Those kids grew up to be beautiful people and are now my friends. Life isn’t always black and white. You never know what the unborn children may end up becoming in life. The circumstances surrounding this topic is hard! 

All of these laws are going to get struck down once they get challenged in court but we been knew that Republicans are trash

This will never happen in my liberal bubble of a state:matty: I feel for the women that are going to affected by this though:biblio:

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Coming from a different angle. I know a few people in my life whose moms almost aborted them. Those kids grew up to be beautiful people and are now my friends. Life isn’t always black and white. You never know what the unborn children may end up becoming in life. The circumstances surrounding this topic is hard! 

How exactly is that a different angle? You just gave a WONDERFUL argument for being pro-choice.

The circumstances are not hard at ****ing all. Every abortion case is different and in the end, the woman should be able to decide whether she wants to abort the pregnancy or if she wants to go through with it. Now the choice is being made for them.

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Is this enough to turn Roe vs Wade. The Supreme court is led by conservatives, so it’s going to happen.

Next they will abolish gay marriage.

Straight white republicans are the worst. 

Gay marriage isn’t going anywhere. It’s far too popular among conservatives.

I dont get it. like the Supreme Court of canada decided a foetus wasn't a person and decriminalized abortions years ago and since then no one tried to change that, not even politicians. the US is such a specimen of a country omg

its funny cause a friend of mine hated studying in germany and now that shes back in texas she desperately wants to come back :rip:

giphy.gif