Melodrama ww sales updated

80x100

melodrama now sold 1.5m wordwide despite she has only 1 (minor) hit song to promote for album :clap3::clap3: i didnt know any new pop or new alt girl to wait 4 years for second album then sold 1.5m album in this decade:celestial5: 

meghan trainor sold 3m with title in 2015 then sold 600k with thank you in 2016 

lana del rey sold 10m (?) with btd in 2012 then sold 2m with ultraviolence in 2014 (despite she slays charts with summertime sadness remix in 2014)

halsey sold 1.3m with badlands in 2015 then sold 1.5m with hfk in 2017 (despite she has 2 hit song from the album and 1 hit collab with g-eazy)

will new pop girls from 2017&2018 camila cabello & dua lipa & zara larsson & billie eilish sold more than 1.5m if they release second album after 4 years?

thoughts? :siptea:

Edited by 80x100

Well it's in the best 5 albums of the decade, so it's what it deserves.

Coming from an album that sold over 8M SPS worldwide... I don't know if this is a cause of celebration :biblio:

But congrats of being the best of the worst I guess :michael:

wow the decline :eek:

4 minutes ago, yamiyuuuu said:

Coming from an album that sold over 8M SPS worldwide... I don't know if this is a cause of celebration :biblio:

But congrats of being the best of the worst I guess :michael:

2 minutes ago, Scarface said:

wow the decline :eek:

the answer is still here 

48 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

didnt know any new pop or new alt girl to wait 4 years for second album then sold 1.5m album in this decade:celestial5: 

tell me if u know :-*

It's what she deserves :clap3:

It deserves even more, fantastic album :clap3:

Best album of all time did that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.