Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, LittleCupid said:

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

It like people forgot what she said in For The Record. 

Image result for britney spears for the record gif

Related image

When is the next court date?

5 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

When is the next court date?

September 18th

The 730 evaluation will be submitted by then as well as the report from the internal investigation of her conservatorship. 

3 hours ago, CarCAL22 said:

September 18th

The 730 evaluation will be submitted by then as well as the report from the internal investigation of her conservatorship. 

Are we supposed to hope for the best for Britney?

I'm hopeful. :dancehall: 

21 hours ago, crf13 said:

Then why did the judge order an investigation into the cship? 

Because they probably are moshandling her funds. Doesnt mean she isnt mentally unstable.

Sources close...hahahhaha

12 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Because they probably are moshandling her funds. Doesnt mean she isnt mentally unstable.

Why are you so ready to deem her as being completely incompetent? Your previous comments are gross and reek of ableism. Not to mention, they come across as you having some sort of personal issue with Britney and therefore think it’s ok to mock her. It says more about you than anything. 

I wish there was a way to end/severely limit the conservatorship, but still find a way that she is forced to take the medicine she needs. As someone who has lived with a family member with mental illness, I know that it is not easy to get them to stay on their meds. Once they are on them they feel great and begin to think they do not need them.

8 minutes ago, adamoadam said:

I wish there was a way to end/severely limit the conservatorship, but still find a way that she is forced to take the medicine she needs. 

absolutely vile statement. and to compare britney's case with your gravely disabled, schizophrenic aunt's, i- :bibliahh:

OT: #freebritney from the filthy pigs who have earned millions and millions through her while robbing her of her best years.

22 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

absolutely vile statement. and to compare britney's case with your gravely disabled, schizophrenic aunt's, i- :bibliahh:

OT: #freebritney from the filthy pigs who have earned millions and millions through her while robbing her of her best years.

You are right my aunt is not Britney Spears. How dare I mention what little insight I had with something related to this. Please forgive me.

11 minutes ago, adamoadam said:

You are right my aunt is not Britney Spears. How dare I mention what little insight I had with something related to this. Please forgive me.

Yes, how dare you. Britney’s situation is not your aunt’s. And quite frankly, if this weekend proved anything, it’s that Britney is better without these people in her life. 

On 5/17/2019 at 11:26 AM, FreeXone said:

Mishandling is a nice word for fraud and financial abuse.