Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

Just now, teresaguidice said:

our judicial system is screwed up in many ways, but lucid, healthy people are not kept under perpetual conservatorship by judges for no reason, especially after requesting an end to it. many mentally ill people fervently claim they don't need medication, treatment, etc. and wasn't britney's mom a huge enabler and mess during the 2007 days? 

I hate, hate, hate this argument. Her original judge from 2008-2018 was as corrupt as can be, she was even suspended from practicing law back in the 80s so I don't even know how she was allowed to be a judge again. Attorneys, lawyers and clients all rated her 1 star over and over on therobingroom (which is basically a RateMyProfessor) where everyone agrees she's racist, incapable, bad at law, and pretty much makes up whatever she wants. Just a messy bitch. But besides that, a conservatorship is not used for mentally ill people in general so this argument doesn't really work either way. It's rare for someone to be put into a conservatorship just because of a mental illness. It's really only used for the severely developmentally disabled (extremely down syndrome, or very, very elderly with dementia or alzheimer's).

Also you should watch a documentary called Guardianship where they talk about how corrupt conservatorships become in general.

1 hour ago, Customer_Service said:

In the TMZ article there is a video of Britney purchasing a drink and he ask "any messages for your fans?" which she shook her head and said "NO"

Can u link me?

So she stopped using her medication, her father took her to the hospital, doctors decided to admit her, but it's her father's evil machinations?

10 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

So she stopped using her medication, her father took her to the hospital, doctors decided to admit her, but it's her father's evil machinations?

You literally don’t have the right to discuss this woman’s mental health when you bash her in every thread related to her. :coffee2:

26 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Hmm :katie:

25 minutes ago, crf13 said:

You literally don’t have the right to discuss this woman’s mental health when you bash her in every thread related to her. :coffee2:

You should try to be clear on what words mean before you use them.

25 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

You should try to be clear on what words mean before you use them.

And you should off yourself. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, crf13 said:

And you should off yourself. :heart2:

Never.

1 minute ago, TheFireLexus said:

Never.

You’re right. The cancer you’ll inevitably catch will take care of it. :mandown:

2 minutes ago, crf13 said:

You’re right. The cancer you’ll inevitably catch will take care of it. :mandown:

More words in here for you to look up.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheFireLexus said:

You must have not followed the whole mess but her dad has not even let Lynne see Brit's medical records, he is keeping a lot of info to himself. Obviously there is something fishy and he is not handling the situation the way it should, that's why Brit has asked the judge for adjustments.

4 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Surely the fact that she's been through several album cycles, embarked on several world tours, and completed a two-year residency in Vegas since her C-ship started is enough evidence to show she doesn't require it anymore? If someone was truly mentally incapable and needed a C-ship, there's no way they'd be able to do all she's done this past decade. :skull:

If she had actual control over thoshe things (aka working on planning, taking decisions etc) i think that would be a valid point but if she's just following instructions you can't say she has autonomy. All it takes it's a healthy body to endure it, it don't say much about her mental state that it's controlled by meds.

2 minutes ago, Tempo said:

You must have not followed the whole mess but her dad has not even let Lynne see Brit's medical records, he is keeping a lot of info to himself. Obviously there is something fishy and he is not handling the situation the way it should, that's why Brit has asked the judge for adjustments.

I've read part of the stories. But the TMZ story being quoted for this thread doesn't say anything particularly shocking or evil. Seeking medical help for a person who's stopped using medication is the right thing to do. Doesn't negate the other stuff.

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Can u link me?

It’s in the OP - the source is marked as X at the end of the article so click that. 

22 hours ago, Customer_Service said:

How come when the paparazzi guy asked if she had any message for her fans she said “no” in such a bitter tone? :psyduck:

TMZ. She hates them, and rightfully so. 

Watch The Guardians on Amazon Prime for free if you have prime.

We need to all continue to spread the #FreeBritney movement, because this girl has gone through SO much for 11 years. Her father is a known alcoholic and abuser. I've seen people who say in recent years she acts like she is nervous or has no confidence anymore. It all makes sense now and it's so damn sad. 

Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor need to go down. Greedy trash. Thankfully Lynne is helping her.

#FREEBRITNEY :jonny5:

Why are people, including Army, conceding she has a mental illness though ? She never was diagnosed with anything, and seeing the PR battle, if she actually had one best believe we'd know. 

20 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I don’t know. I’ve worked with many people who were in denial about their mental health needs and blamed their parents when their parents were only doing what they needed to, to help. 

Not sure if that’s the case here or not, but it does sound reminiscent. There are a lot of other factors in this situation, though - celebrity status, amount of money involved, etc.

They are certainly not caring about her mental health if they are making her perform every night while in total slavery.

So what if she said no message to her fans, she probably has no idea of the free britney movement, y'all know she is not allowed internet or any communication outside her circle

Also she's been drugged for so long, who knows what those drugs do to your head, in anyway she is not in a healthy environment when she is forced to perform every night and return to captivity 

1 hour ago, FBF said:

Why are people, including Army, conceding she has a mental illness though ? She never was diagnosed with anything, and seeing the PR battle, if she actually had one best believe we'd know. 

That’s why this whole situation in its entirety is touchy to even talk about. Literally nobody knows any facts and we’re all basically going off of TMZ lite articles and using it as a source. Nobody will know Britney’s medical information (and they shouldn’t). All I can do is wait until this entire fiasco is resolved to base my opinion.

I want this to go mainstream so bad. 

I know there's a lot of fanfiction around but there's a lot of substance too. I don't wanna just watch a documentary after it's too late. 

I wonder if her team will keep pretending to be her on IG after this exposé 

#freebritney and good job to the fans who brought light to this situation  :clap3:

3 hours ago, FBF said:

She wouldn’t need to be evaluated by a medical professional if she didn’t suffer some sort of mental illness. Also, given all the events in 2007, she definitely suffered from something, even if it was just PTSD. Her medical records are kept very confidential, so it’s hard for anyone to know her diagnosis, even her own mother doesn’t fully know the details hence why they had that hearing couple days ago.

3 hours ago, Swag said:

So what if she said no message to her fans, she probably has no idea of the free britney movement, y'all know she is not allowed internet or any communication outside her circle

Also she's been drugged for so long, who knows what those drugs do to your head, in anyway she is not in a healthy environment when she is forced to perform every night and return to captivity 

She definitely knows about #FreeBritney. Fans were inside and outside the courtroom during her court appearance. Not to mention, it played a part in the existence of this court proceeding and her mom is aware of it.