Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Reza said:

My schizophrenic aunt also wanted to "be free" before we had to put her in a mental health living housing

You have to stop, seriously she's not diagnosed with anything and you're being mean right now. Please stop.

1 minute ago, Billboard said:

You have to stop, seriously she's not diagnosed with anything and you're being mean right now. Please stop.

:ace:

Imagine wanting Britney to stay being used as a puppet so your bank account is filled. 

6 minutes ago, Reza said:

:ace:

Facepalm all you want but please, stop?

At this point, every single thing this woman does people are going to point out 'mentally ill' Oh she is walking barefoot, she is mentally ill!"  "Her hair is disheveled' she is mentally ill" that is  sad. I do believe she did a suffered a breakdown in 2007/2008 but does not mean she is still dealing the same issues in 2019. People are allowed to progress and it seems like her team and her father do not want her to progress, they want the media to think she still has the same issues she had in 2007.

15 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

People are allowed to progress and it seems like her team and her father do not want her to progress, they want the media to think she still has the same issues she had in 2007.

Amen :clap3:

i really hope she's freed

19 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

At this point, every single thing this woman does people are going to point out 'mentally ill' Oh she is walking barefoot, she is mentally ill!"  "Her hair is disheveled' she is mentally ill" that is  sad. I do believe she did a suffered a breakdown in 2007/2008 but does not mean she is still dealing the same issues in 2019. People are allowed to progress and it seems like her team and her father do not want her to progress, they want the media to think she still has the same issues she had in 2007.

This is exactly her team's M-O. Just look to US Weekly's recent cover story "Saving Britney". They want to paint her as a woman who is struggling dangerously with mental illness (who "voluntarily" seeks help) and absolutely needs this cship and her father to help her and once she's back to being "ok" again she will have another manufactured comeback story (yet still have zero rights or say in anything). It's all about control. They will continue to spin the story that her father saved her life and somehow that grants him permission to control every aspect of 37 year old mother's life. Any real Britney fan knows this whole loving father bit is a load of **** and soon the general public will begin to understand. 

1 hour ago, Reza said:

My schizophrenic aunt also wanted to "be free" before we had to put her in a mental health living housing

Nobody gives a **** your aunt. This is about Britney Spears. All you do is come into Britney posts and spread the same narrative her team is spinning. You’re a pathetic waste of space on this earth. 

4 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Nobody gives a **** your aunt. This is about Britney Spears. All you do is come into Britney posts and spread the same narrative her team is spinning. You’re a pathetic waste of space on this earth. 

mte

I feel for her tbh. Hopefully it works out in her favor.

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Does your aunt have people depending on her to pay their rent?

1 hour ago, Billboard said:

1 hour ago, Billboard said:

Facepalm all you want but please, stop?

4 minutes ago, crf13 said:

That user is just an OBH trying to pass as an Army member, just put him in your ignore list and let him suffer alone like he’s been doing all this time while trying to pass the same narrative, just for it to be trumped by all the facts that keep coming up as days go by :lmao:

OT: #FREEBRITNEY

5 minutes ago, Lazerbeamz said:

That user is just an OBH trying to pass as an Army member, just put him in your ignore list and let him suffer alone like he’s been doing all this time while trying to pass the same narrative, just for it to be trumped by all the facts that keep coming up as days go by :lmao:

OT: #FREEBRITNEY

ive literally never seen you before but not you calling me an OBH. :bibliahh: I was into the Britney base before most of the users in there became insufferable :dies: Your personal anger towards me only proves my point. I will continue to give my opinion on this issue and you along with everyone else can seethe. :nicole2:

2 hours ago, Reza said:

imagine being so incredibly disgusting. absolute vile trash.

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

❤️❤️❤️ I agree

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I don’t know. I’ve worked with many people who were in denial about their mental health needs and blamed their parents when their parents were only doing what they needed to, to help. 

Not sure if that’s the case here or not, but it does sound reminiscent. There are a lot of other factors in this situation, though - celebrity status, amount of money involved, etc.

They are certainly not caring about her mental health if they are making her perform every night while in total slavery.

13 hours ago, Customer_Service said:

How come when the paparazzi guy asked if she had any message for her fans she said “no” in such a bitter tone? :psyduck:

where tho? there is a video?

Surely the fact that she's been through several album cycles, embarked on several world tours, and completed a two-year residency in Vegas since her C-ship started is enough evidence to show she doesn't require it anymore? If someone was truly mentally incapable and needed a C-ship, there's no way they'd be able to do all she's done this past decade. :skull:

21 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

where tho? there is a video?

In the TMZ article there is a video of Britney purchasing a drink and he ask "any messages for your fans?" which she shook her head and said "NO"

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Swag said:

They are certainly not caring about her mental health if they are making her perform every night while in total slavery.

This is exactly why this cship is suspect. If Britney was really that much of a danger to herself and couldn't be trusted to make a number of simple decisions (personal and business) for herself then why for the past 11 years has she been putting out albums, going on world tours, etc. She has problems, sure, but people need to stop acting like she is incapable of making basic decisions

she has worked her ass off the past 11 years consistently... and then somehow she's still incompetent and crazy and would die without the cship.. it never added up. You can't have both. Pick a story and stay consistent. Her fans have accepted that she struggles with mental issues, but she isn't an infant and doesn't deserve to be exploited like this. 

I really hope she gets through this one.

she's always exuded this kind of beautiful energy that I rarely ever see in people, like honestly, even after all her ups and downs... it still stuck with her. truly one of a kind. I'll always root for her. my energy is with her and I hope she's able to get the freedom we all know she wants and deserves.

4 hours ago, Reza said:

:skull: 

I feel so sorry for her, she doesn't deserve this and deserves to be free, her father is absolute scum and a f*cking monster, at least her mum is trying to help her get out of her conservatorship 
#FreeBritney :weeps: :weeps:

our judicial system is screwed up in many ways, but lucid, healthy people are not kept under perpetual conservatorship by judges for no reason, especially after requesting an end to it. many mentally ill people fervently claim they don't need medication, treatment, etc. and wasn't britney's mom a huge enabler and mess during the 2007 days?