Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

Still Shook at everything! It’s been days 

Anyway I’m grateful Britney is fighting!

#FreeBritney 

I hate TMZ and will not be clicking on any link of them 

It's hard for me to believe corruption has got to the levels of leaving a person without her freedom just to benefit a few.

I think the conservatorship being held in place probably has less to do with her mental state and more to do with her kids and her wealth. 

Plenty of people have mental health issues and are taking medication for it, yet they’re not in a conservatorship. It’s just that Britney is juggling a multimillion dollar estate and limited child custody. 

This is just so sad. Her scum dad should just let her go, let her retire, and let her rest and enjoy her life.

2 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

Anyone who tried throwing shade at the Army for “making up!1!1” the story can choke on their own words now :fan:

OT: #FREEBRITNEY

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

I'd love to know what those of you who called the army "delusional" have to say now. Moomoose and T. Chucky better not even think about reviving their little podcast. One stan exposed how team Britney comped Moomoose's pit tickets at Radio City during her summer POM tour. 

Yeah those people aren’t even fans, they don’t know the whole situation and yet felt the need to add their two cents. 

All of this really makes you question everything you thought you knew about Britney for the past 11-12 years tbh. What really happened during her breakdown? Also, she seemed fine from late 2008-early 2010. What happened after that? This is really starting to look like she only needed a conservatorship for a short time post breakdown, and when it became clear she was better and had gotten her life back on track, her team/dad doubled down and made sure they wouldn’t lose their cash cow. The change from the Circus era and tour to the FF era is very telling.

This is so sad, I really hope Britney gains her freedom back and is allowed to live her life in a way that she wants and makes her happy. 

omg so it was real :rip: I feel so bad for her, she's too nice

This will end in disaster if the conservatorship is removed.  Have y'all forgetton why Britney is under conservatorship in the first place?  She clearly had a breakdown in 2007 and was diagnosed bipolar.  That's a fact.

Of course Britney wants to be "free".  Who wouldn't.

Of course the majority (not all) of her fans want her "free".  They (selfishly) think if she's "free" then they'll get new music more often and she'll be dancing like she was back in the day.

Truth is, if she's free to do what she wants, she'll end up like Whitney and Amy Winehouse mark my words. Ok. tumblr_phwvjgXRjc1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

13 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

This will end in disaster if the conservatorship is removed.  Have y'all forgetton why Britney is under conservatorship in the first place?  She clearly had a breakdown in 2007 and was diagnosed bipolar.  That's a fact.

Of course the majority (not all) of her fans want her "free".  They (selfishly) think if she's "free" then they'll get new music more often and she'll be dancing like she was back in the day.

Truth is, if she's free to do what she wants, she'll end up like Whitney and Amy Winehouse mark my words. Ok. tumblr_phwvjgXRjc1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

And what proof do you have of this? :rip:

1 minute ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

It’s actually never been confirmed that Bipolar disorder is her exact diagnosis, so not a fact. 

She clearly suffers from mental illness though. 

Also, conservatorship are actually meant for people who are gravely disabled and can’t provide themselves with proper basic needs ( people with dementia, alztheimersetc.) Britney, who they allow to go on world tours and perform, is obviously not in that state. 

Plenty if people who have mental illness live normal lives with no conservatorship. It’s not fair that she can’t even drive a car or have a smartphone just because she suffers from mental health - especially since she’s the one making all the money. 

I haven’t seen a single fan say they expect her to go back to her career like it’s 2003. We just want her to be happy and if that means she retires from music, then so be it. No one should be treated like a work slave 

18 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Also, what Whitney and Amy suffered from was addiction which is different from what Britney’s suffering through (mental health), so you can’t really compare their situations.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

the hell are you talking about? unlike whitney and amy, britney wasn't using drugs.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2007/1010/411441-spearsb/

I don't know how I feel about this.

Why would her father keep her under the c-ship if she didn't need it? She seems to love him (she cancelled her Vegas residency because of his health). If he was such a monster, I doubt she'd cancel her residency to spend more time taking care of him.

She asked for adjustments to the c-ship & the judge denied them. There has to be a reason for that.

I'd like for her to be happy, but I also want her to be safe.

8 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

Why would her father keep her under the c-ship if she didn't need it? She seems to love him (she cancelled her Vegas residency because of his health). If he was such a monster, I doubt she'd cancel her residency to spend more time taking care of him.

She asked for adjustments to the c-ship & the judge denied them. There has to be a reason for that.

The cancellation because of his health was a PR front. In actuality she was being forced into the mental health facility. 

We’ll know more about the necessity for a conservatorship in upcoming months hopefully after a mutually appointed expert analyzes her situation.

1 minute ago, Lemonaade said:

The cancellation because of his health was a PR front. In actuality she was being forced into the mental health facility. 

We’ll know more about the necessity for a conservatorship in upcoming months hopefully after a mutually appointed expert analyzes her situation.

Hmmm yeah, that makes sense. I never thought about that.

11 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

That's her father's and team's story... :skull: That's not what happened in reality. In fact it is probably Jamie who cancelled the residency to "punish" Britney.

11 years of bull**** finally coming to a head.

Extremely proud of Britney for standing up to this corrupt cship (not that she hasn't countless times before this moment, even though people like to pretend she's been just happy as ever having all of her rights stripped away the past 11 years or that she actually needs it). There is no doubt she has gone through troubled times and struggles with mental health issues (she will forever be unfairly punished for what happened in 2007), but the truly sad part is most people don't understand conservatorships and how they work or should work...her "team" has taken advantage of her situation to an alarming degree.

..the fact that Britney has been through this for 11 years (and all the while releasing several albums, going on tours, fragrances, lingerie, residencies) is absolutely insane and I'm glad at least some of this is coming to light. Her "team" cannot hide any of this mess anymore. 

I'm glad she spoke out and even happier that it was made public.

She deserves happiness and I hope she gets what she wants and is happy and healthy in the end through it all. 

My schizophrenic aunt also wanted to "be free" before we had to put her in a mental health living housing

holy ****

This is all just sad... I feel really bad for her. :sad: Hope she gets the freedom she deserves asap. 

3 minutes ago, Reza said:

My schizophrenic aunt also wanted to "be free" before we had to put her in a mental health living housing

Does your aunt have people depending on her to pay their rent?

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Does your aunt have people depending on her to pay their rent?

Well she had 4 kids