Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

They better let our girl free 

Posted (edited)

Oh my god 

It seems like the movement actually gave her the strength and confidence to actually do this now that she knows people believe her, Britneysgram did that! Now to the freedom you deserve and are entitled to Britney :weeps:

14 minutes ago, zach said:

I was skeptical about the whole forcing drugs and mental health place at first, I didn’t wanna believe that it was THAT bad. But goddamn, the evidence kept piling up. I’m still a little shocked at her confirming this as happening.

FREE BRITNEYYYY

Everyone and even part of the Army was skeptical and literally called us crazy and that this is the reason britney wants her privacy blabla. When the evidence started piling up, that’s when everyone started to open their eyes. And I couldn’t be more happy. We just need some OPEN support from celebrities online. 

B-b-but her fans are disgusting for spreading bs and theories ! ! ! 

—-

It is official now. And that’s not surprising unfortunately since Lynne has decided to help Britney.

Maybe that’s not the best timing for more freedom but I hope she’ll be able to get that next year at least. 

i am furious i hope he died that piece of filth how dare he 

freeBritney!

I knew this to be true all along. Britney fans that lived 2007 and followed her till now, KNOW what is happening and what has happened. It's not a surprise that Jamie was manipulating her to cash money and using her kids against her, specially when the world was breaking down on her back in 2007. she really had no choice. but the way they medicate her and force her into rehab, that's just too much...

4 hours ago, Swag said:

This is probably false. They are probably meant to keep her docile and under Jamie's control. 

I don’t know. I’ve worked with many people who were in denial about their mental health needs and blamed their parents when their parents were only doing what they needed to, to help. 

Not sure if that’s the case here or not, but it does sound reminiscent. There are a lot of other factors in this situation, though - celebrity status, amount of money involved, etc.

i didnt think it was true until those Instagram post started to come out. That was so creepy her team would post those to throw people off.

I hope she knows how much her fans care about her and how much we all are fighting her for her freedom :heart2:

1 hour ago, Grumpy Gills said:

i am furious i hope he died that piece of filth how dare he 

AfQY2B2.giff

It's not the right time

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

This is borderline slavery. My heart goes out to this woman.

I’ve been saying this since before the movement began. Glad she’s fighting for her life back. This would make an incredible movie/series.

Her dad needs to pass 

4 hours ago, Customer_Service said:

How come when the paparazzi guy asked if she had any message for her fans she said “no” in such a bitter tone? :psyduck:

Probably instructed to do so by her legal team.

They need to let her be free

I cannot wait until the day this woman gets to actually live her life. 

Disgusting. She deserves all the freedom in the world now

Anyone who tried throwing shade at the Army for “making up!1!1” the story can choke on their own words now :fan:

OT: #FREEBRITNEY

I'd love to know what those of you who called the army "delusional" have to say now. Moomoose and T. Chucky better not even think about reviving their little podcast. One stan exposed how team Britney comped Moomoose's pit tickets at Radio City during her summer POM tour. 

she stopped taking the drugs that kept her stable after they stopped working and doctors still have been unable to find the right combination.

:deadbanana2: What a load of crap.

She confirmed the story?! Oh wow! :weeps:

I really hope she gets out of that conservatorship soon.

It's been long overdue and Jamie's tired old ass can rot. 

8 hours ago, Goten21 said:

This is borderline slavery. My heart goes out to this woman.

I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too And I need to do what I feel like doing So let me go, and just listen  All you people look at me like I'm a little girl Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this world  Always saying little girl don't step into the club Well I'm just tryin' to find out why 'cause dancing's what I love  Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh)  I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy  What's practical is logical, what the hell, who cares? All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there  I'm a slave for you, I cannot hold it, I cannot control it I'm a slave for you, I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it  Baby, don't you wanna, dance up on me (I just wanna dance next to you) To another time and place Oh baby, don't you wanna, dance up on me (Are you ready) Leaving behind my name, and age (Let's go)  (Like that) (You like it) (Now watch me)  Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh)  I really wanna dance, tonight with you (I just can't help myself) I really wanna do what you want me to (I just feel I let myself go)  I really wanna dance, tonight with you (Wanna see you move) I really wanna do what you want me to (Uh uh uh)  Baby, don't you wanna, dance up on me (I just wanna dance next to you) To another time and place Oh, baby, don't you wanna, dance up on me (Are you ready) Leaving behind my name, and age  I'm a slave for you (take that) I cannot hold it, I cannot control it I'm a slave (it just feels right) for you (it just feels good) I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it (baby)  Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh)  Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh) Get it get it, get it get it (oh)  I'm a slave for you (here we go now) I cannot hold it, I cannot control it I'm a slave for you, (here we go) I won't deny it, (yeah) I'm not trying to hide it

Her dad always gave me creepy vibes. :chick3: 

Watched for the record 3 weeks ago and he looks like an abusive asshole :emofish:

You can see how evil is him just lookin at him

britney.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

12590958-6948821-image-a-1_1555978626426

britney-spears-jamie-spears.jpg?quality=

#FREEBRITNEY