Brit confirms #FreeBritney story, asked judge to end C-ship

212 posts in this topic

This woman has been failed. Just shows what money and greed can do to people’s morality. Her fans are amazing for getting the movement going so far to get the attention of Britney and the good people around her that have her interests at heart.  

46 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Is now the right time to ask for more freedom :dancehall: 

If you believe the lies fed by Britney's father, TMZ will tell you another one.

I'm so glad to see most of ATRL supporting the movement, Britney's freedom and having brains :clap3:

If anyone believes the lies that her father and team throw out to TMZ, you really are dumb. Open your eyes.

WTF?

I always believed her conservatorship was suspicious (especially compared to Amanda Bynes', for example), but I honestly thought the stuff about her father forcing her into a mental health facility against her will was something stans made up.

I hope that at some point her conservatorship finally comes to an end, or if she is really in need of it, at least for it to be lessened so she's not as controlled as she appears to be.

15 minutes ago, truthteller said:

#FREEBRITNEY

the worst thing is that no one around her TRIED to help her. that's on some next level BS.

:sad:

well, we ****ing knew it but this is still HUGE news, damn. jimmy parnell is such a ****ing pig, i almost can't believe it.

2 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

WTF?

I always believed her conservatorship was suspicious (especially compared to Amanda Bynes', for example), but I honestly thought the stuff about her father forcing her into a mental health facility against her will was something stans made up.

I hope that at some point her conservatorship finally comes to an end, or if she is really in need of it, at least for it to be lessened so she's not as controlled as she appears to be.

Yeah the difference with Amanda's is she has freedom. Britney really has none, and she's controlled by a abusive piece of trash and her greedy team who just see her as a ATM for them.

omg i feel so sorry for every shade i made about this woman

she's truly a slave to her own dad, its disgusting.... he enslaved his own daughter just go get those coins

#FREEBRITNEY

Jesus Christ, I feel so bad for her... She just deserves some peace :weeps:

I’m so happy she’s fighting. Whether you’re a Britney Stan or not, please do the right thing and spread the #freebritney facts.

I yearn for her to get the freedom she deserves. This conservatorship has gone on far too long.

#FREEBRITNEY

How come when the paparazzi guy asked if she had any message for her fans she said “no” in such a bitter tone? :psyduck:

2 hours ago, Haus said:

Britney has done an about-face, now telling the judge her father, Jamie Spears, committed her to a mental health facility a month ago against her will and also forced her to take drugs. We're also told Lynne Spears' lawyer echoed the allegation.  

:weeps:

Omg I knew she was sending a message with her ‘Control’ inspired photoshoot

#FreeBritney

So bizzare

27 minutes ago, Customer_Service said:

How come when the paparazzi guy asked if she had any message for her fans she said “no” in such a bitter tone? :psyduck:

We don’t know if she said thank you or no 

This doesn't seem particularly trustworthy, but I just hope Britney is on the upward. :dancehall: 

4 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

We don’t know if she said thank you or no 

She says no and even shakes her head slightly. 

How has a conservatorship allowed to go on for so long? What really happened when she had that breakdown?

her father is trash. Poor Britney

1 hour ago, Customer_Service said:

Because it’s f*ucking TMZ. A.K.A. the tabloid that’s on her dad’s payroll. I would’ve done the exact same tbh.

This is the result of a dedicated fanbase who actually care about their artist and not the damn charts.

The Army was mocked, laughed at, and ridiculed. They tried to shut us up, but they couldn’t. We made the message go through loud and clear. Now Britney confirmed everything we knew and people will actually start to open their eyes.

I couldn’t be happier, I hope she is 100% aware we have her back and that we will defend her at all costs.

#FREEBRITNEY

Britney :weeps:

4 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

This is the result of a dedicated fanbase who actually care about their artist and not the damn charts.

The Army was mocked, laughed at, and ridiculed. They tried to shut us up, but they couldn’t. We made the message go through loud and clear. Now Britney confirmed everything we knew and people will actually start to open their eyes.

I couldn’t be happier, I hope she is 100% aware we have her back and that we will defend her at all costs.

#FREEBRITNEY

I was skeptical about the whole forcing drugs and mental health place at first, I didn’t wanna believe that it was THAT bad. But goddamn, the evidence kept piling up. I’m still a little shocked at her confirming this as happening.

FREE BRITNEYYYY