OTR back to #1 on iTunes

sober

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

So was I. 

You said Rep isn't her first album lol so I have no idea what you were talking about regarding that because I never mentioned Album. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcohen

• Shaner69

• sober

• ***Chu

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

But their recent lyrics video did not rip off any works from another artist to get that free promo and attention though. He might be on par with his bundling merch, but surely far behind Taylor's mastermind of creating feuds :clap3:

Still not sure about that, we're talking about an artist who has LOST court cases about ripping off others artist work...

And is set to go on a trial AGAIN about another ripped off work in September.

So I wouldn't put my money on it.

1 hour ago, ***Chu said:

That wasn't a new release :toofunny2:

Oh I forgot Hive has a problem acknowledging Beyoncé's declined. Come on it's been two eras already...

OT: Dark Red Update for OTR, pull through Ed!

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

The Swifties trying to make ME! look good :skull: Both songs are underperformances so far in US. 

Kinda embarrassing innit? :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, sober said:

Still not sure about that, we're talking about an artist who has LOST court cases about ripping off others artist work...

And is set to go on a trial AGAIN about another ripped off work in September.

So I wouldn't put my money on it.

Oh I forgot Hive has a problem acknowledging Beyoncé's declined. Come on it's been two eras already...

OT: Dark Red Update for OTR, pull through Ed!

But that one doesn't have anything to do with IDC though. Keep deflecting to make ME! not look like a flop I see. :toofunny3:

OT: YASS Ed betta gain on OTR :clap3:

2 hours ago, 45seconds said:

So Pop’s two biggest males and its biggest female couldn’t defeat a Trap/Country song? 

Pop remains dead. ATRL gays in shambles :gaycat5:

Except that ATRL hates both songs and is actually stanning OTR so ATRL stays winning :nicole2:

10 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

Kinda embarrassing innit? :toofunny2:

But that one doesn't have anything to do with IDC though. Keep deflecting to make ME! not look like a flop I see. :toofunny3:

OT: YASS Ed betta gain on OTR :clap3:

You brought this ripping off matter on topic. I brought you evidences.

The strongest number two single in the streaming era a flop? It's not like she peaked out of top 10 with a urban/hip hop song at the peak of this genre.

OT: So now OTR leads on apple music, spotify and iTunes... that was easy. Ed' s gonna be fine. 

18 minutes ago, sober said:

You brought this ripping off matter on topic. I brought you evidences.

The strongest number two single in the streaming era a flop? It's not like she peaked out of top 10 with a urban/hip hop song at the peak of this genre.

OT: So now OTR leads on apple music, spotify and iTunes... that was easy. Ed' s gonna be fine. 

The ripping off matter was relevant because it was a part of ME! grand gimmick plan. Ed might have done it in the past, but that was not even for attention, and clearly not for promoting IDC. Not sure if you're genuinely slow or deliberately derailing the topic. 

ME! can have that one week of front-loaded points with over the top marketing and then fall into oblivion. I doubt if she could probably debut inside top 30 if it was her 15th year of her career + releasing out of the blue + with a horrible song like ME!.

OT: Ed and Bieber are holding up quite well for releasing a song that ATRL hates. Not everyone can do it :clap3:

3 hours ago, NMiguelCosta said:

So the two biggest male pop stars failed to hold off OTR for at least a whole week while flop Taylor managed to do it? :eek:

MTE :dies: 

27 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

The ripping off matter was relevant because it was a part of ME! grand gimmick plan. 

ME! can have that one week of front-loaded points with over the top marketing and then fall into oblivion. I doubt if she could probably debut inside top 30 if it was her 15th year of her career + releasing out of the blue + with a horrible song like ME!.

The fan-fiction, conspiracies, and fumes. Y’all want Taylor to flop so bad... this era is gonna be painful for you :deadbanana2:

OT: OTR really is one of the biggest songs of the decade. Can’t wait to see how many weeks it holds at the top :dies:

Edited by thinking

1 hour ago, Shaner69 said:

You said Rep isn't her first album lol so I have no idea what you were talking about regarding that because I never mentioned Album. 

She always does extensive promo. Reputation era was not her usual rollout strategy since it went with the narrative of the album.

What didn't click? 

33 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

OT: Ed and Bieber are holding up quite well for releasing a song that ATRL hates. Not everyone can do it :clap3:

This is her 13th year. Her debut album was released in 2006. Stop acting like TS debuted in 2010. 

The lead single of TS8 will also debut within the Top 3 which will happen then.

Just say you hate Taylor. No need for fan fiction. I can't wait to see the meltdowns once the album is released and tour starts. 

Edited by mcohen

4 minutes ago, mcohen said:

She always does extensive promo. Reputation era was not her usual rollout strategy since it went with the narrative of the album.

What didn't click? 

I wasn't talking about reputation I was talking about the promo for Me! 

Just now, Shaner69 said:

I wasn't talking about reputation I was talking about the promo for Me! 

She always does extensive promo. Is it really that hard to understand?  :dies:

OT: Ed will be fine. The song will be loved by radio and it's doing great on streaming. OTR is huge. 

Edited by mcohen

10 minutes ago, thinking said:

The fan-fiction, conspiracies, and fumes. Y’all want Taylor to flop so bad... this era is gonna be painful for you :deadbanana2:

OT: OTR really is one of the biggest songs of the decade. Can’t wait to see how many weeks it holds at the top :dies:

3 minutes ago, mcohen said:

This is her 13th year. Her debut album was released in 2006. Stop acting like TS debuted in 2010. 

The lead single of TS8 will also debut within the Top 3 which will happen then.

Just say you hate Taylor. No need for fan fiction. I can't wait to see the meltdowns once the album is released and tour starts. 

Pretty it's now too painful for Swifties to handle, hence deflecting to IDC's underperformance would alleviate the pain a little. :toofunny2:

OT: It will definitely go back to #1 iTunes when the video is released, or possibly #1 Hot 100. Not everyone could have that #1 in this 2018-2019 climate, only Ed, Beyonce and potentially Bieber. :clap3:

11 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

OT: Not everyone could have that #1 in this 2018-2019 climate, only Ed, Beyonce and potentially Bieber. :clap3:

Keep saying it and maybe you’ll convince Hope. You also forgot Taylor, who would’ve gone #1 with ME! in any other week of the year thus far (outside the weeks of OTR’s reign) :dies:

OT: Not even the two biggest male artists combined could dethrone OTR. The song is trash though... so it is what it is. The fact OTR doesn’t even have the official video out yet:dies:

Edited by thinking

56 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

The ripping off matter was relevant because it was a part of ME! grand gimmick plan. Ed might have done it in the past, but that was not even for attention, and clearly not for promoting IDC. Not sure if you're genuinely slow or deliberately derailing the topic. 

Not sure what you are talking about, is it a twitter convo or something? 

Ed did in the past and could be possibly doing it now since we know what's he capable of for hits, incluiding hopping on several artists to remix a single song only for hyping its own solo version since the others did actually fall into oblivion after 1 week.

ME will have all the credit as it should cause it was really an event at some point.

It sold plus was streamed millions of times... the first week numbers are a very true stat for its success (193k sales debut in 2019 is still impressive) regardless of what you subjectively predict and think about a good song. All that considering she's on her 7th album. Others did actually debuted inside top 30 on their fourth studio album and never managed to fully recover on the singles chart department so i guess she won after all :cm:

OT: Radio will save it, cant say the same to others girls who pop radio dropped a decade ago.

Edited by sober

1 minute ago, sober said:

Others did actually debuted inside top 30 on their fourth studio album and never managed fully recover on the singles chart departament so i guess she won after all :cm:

Nnn drag it :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, mcohen said:

She always does extensive promo. Is it really that hard to understand?  :dies:

OT: Ed will be fine. The song will be loved by radio and it's doing great on streaming. OTR is huge. 

I never said she didn't do promo before duh. 

I said the push for "Me!" was huge compared to the singles envolved in this discussion. 

I never once mentioned Reputation what are you smoking cause your going off topic and trying to create some sort of other story. Everyone promotes singles but wtf does reputation have to do with this topic. 

Sit your *** down

1 minute ago, Shaner69 said:

I never said she didn't do promo before duh. 

I said the push for "Me!" was huge compared to the singles envolved in this discussion. 

I never once mentioned Reputation what are you smoking cause your going off topic and trying to create some sort of other story. Everyone promotes singles but wtf does reputation have to do with this topic. 

Sit your *** down

Going back to my first post: "Perhaps look back at her promo strategies from before the Reputation era"

It's really simple - Reading comprehension is fun!

Edited by mcohen

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

Going back to my first post: "Perhaps look back at her promo strategies from before the Reputation era"

It's really simple - Reading comprehension is fun!

Reading is certainly fun! 

Look at the thread Topic!!! 

Who gives a rats ass about Taylor's promo strategies before what ever album. It's not current or relavent to this thread. 

OT: congrats to the biggest song in the country without a video. 

Just now, Shaner69 said:

Reading is certainly fun! 

Look at the thread Topic!!! 

Who gives a rats ass about Taylor's promo strategies before what ever album. It's not current or relavent to this thread. 

OT: congrats to the biggest song in the country without a video. 

You were the one who brought it up :dies:

a nightmare, literally a nightmare

6 minutes ago, mcohen said:

You were the one who brought it up :dies:

I never brought up past promo from Taylor. I just said she had a huge amount of it for her single Me!

I will admit now that Me! Did not have a huge push first week and this is all in my head. She should have done something to secure the #1. 

Thank you for correcting me about this situation. Hugz. 

I think OTR is going to be #1 for awhile unless Adele releases. 

Edited by Shaner69

3 hours ago, ***Chu said:

But their recent lyrics video did not rip off any works from another artist to get that free promo and attention though. He might be on par with his bundling merch, but surely far behind Taylor's mastermind of creating feuds :clap3:

That wasn't a new release :toofunny2:

OT: It will surely climb back up to #1 after the video release. Not everyone can have a hit with longevity :clap3: 

tumblr_pqkvyha8eI1w5lm31o4_400.gif

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.