• Shaner69

• sober

• ***Chu

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over :rip:

Poor JB and Ed, they really thought :rofl:

Edited by Miles Away

OTR is gonna be the song to hit 17 weeks consecutive at #1 :skull:

It's gonna log in at least 10 weeks at #1. There's no sign of any huge artists releasing for a while. And with the recent trend of huge superstars releasing unmemorable bland singles that might not even matter :skull:

So the two biggest male pop stars failed to hold off OTR for at least a whole week while flop Taylor managed to do it? :eek:

15 minutes ago, NMiguelCosta said:

So the two biggest male pop stars failed to hold off OTR for at least a whole week while flop Taylor managed to do it? :eek:

Except that Taylor had a full-on mode week. IDC hasn't even had a video released yet. :toofunny2:

OT: Talent WON! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

Except that Taylor had a full-on mode week. IDC hasn't even had a video released yet. :toofunny2:

But Ed and Bieber are supposedly far bigger than Taylor and especially Brendon, which should make up the difference in promo. Now... why couldn’t they hold him off for as long as ME! considering their statuses and combined fanbases is the question :dancehall2:

4 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

A record breaking video on VEVO and still managed to have people buy her music, it seems not everyone can relate.

OT: Radio might save Ed :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

But Ed and Bieber are supposedly far bigger than Taylor and especially Brendon, which should make up the difference in promo. Now... why couldn’t they hold him off for as long as ME! considering their statuses and combined fanbases is the question :dancehall2:

Maybe the promo was even bigger than their status gap :eek: That speaks volume!! Cause song-wise IDC is clearly the better song. 

1 minute ago, sober said:

A record breaking video on VEVO and still managed to have people buy her music, it seems not everyone can relate.

Well considering it's a made-up VEVO record + running Youtube ads on other MVs + Ed&Bieber haven't had a video 

OT: IDC slays effortlessly without looking desperate :clap3: 

So Pop’s two biggest males and its biggest female couldn’t defeat a Trap/Country song? 

Pop remains dead. ATRL gays in shambles :gaycat5:

The Swifties trying to make ME! look good :skull: Both songs are underperformances so far in US. 

18 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

So Pop’s two biggest males and its biggest female couldn’t defeat a Trap/Country song? 

Pop remains dead. ATRL gays in shambles :gaycat5:

This has been one of the best years for pop on the charts since like 2015 though lol.
More #1 and Top 10 pop songs than 2018, 2017, and maybe 2016?

4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

The Swifties trying to make ME! look good :skull: Both songs are underperformances so far in US. 

I feel like to do well as a pop girl in 2019 the GP has to be interested in you as a celebrity like Ariana and I guess Gaga with Shallow.
I think Gaga (if she doesn't wait to long), Rihanna, and Beyonce will surprise with big streaming numbers on the release of their leads.

4 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

Maybe the promo was even bigger than their status gap :eek: That speaks volume!! Cause song-wise IDC is clearly the better song. 

Well considering it's a made-up VEVO record + running Youtube ads on other MVs + Ed&Bieber haven't had a video 

OT: IDC slays effortlessly without looking desperate :clap3: 

Considering their recent lyric video song did around the same amount of views than a BBMAs live performance from Taylor last week, I wouldn't be so sure about how a video would help that much.

OT: I see Ed is doing more than fine bundling IDC on his merch store, get those sales :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

I feel like to do well as a pop girl in 2019 the GP has to be interested in you as a celebrity like Ariana and I guess Gaga with Shallow.
I think Gaga (if she doesn't wait to long), Rihanna, and Beyonce will surprise with big streaming numbers on the release of their leads.

Beyoncé? I think she showed her power with her last release, a month ago? Not sure about Rihanna, she has never had huge first week numbers maybe that could change now.

32 minutes ago, sober said:

Considering their recent lyric video song did around the same amount of views than a BBMAs live performance from Taylor last week, I wouldn't be so sure about how a video would help that much.

OT: I see Ed is doing more than fine bundling IDC on his merch store, get those sales :clap3:

But their recent lyrics video did not rip off any works from another artist to get that free promo and attention though. He might be on par with his bundling merch, but surely far behind Taylor's mastermind of creating feuds :clap3:

30 minutes ago, sober said:

Beyoncé? I think she showed her power with her last release, a month ago? Not sure about Rihanna, she has never had huge first week numbers maybe that could change now.

That wasn't a new release :toofunny2:

OT: It will surely climb back up to #1 after the video release. Not everyone can have a hit with longevity :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

But their recent lyrics video did not rip off any works from another artist to get that free promo and attention though. He might be on par with his bundling merch, but surely far behind Taylor's mastermind of creating feuds 

:ahh:

OT: OTR is a beast :dies:

Edited by mcohen

1 hour ago, sober said:

Radio might save Taylor actually. 

Plus the Me! Video might have broke records the first day but its completely bombing now. Plus the roll put For Me was the most over the top ever. 

Not everyone has that. 

10 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

Radio might save Taylor actually. 

Plus the Me! Video might have broke records the first day but its completely bombing now. Plus the roll put For Me was the most over the top ever. 

Not everyone has that. 

Perhaps you should look back at past rollouts from Taylor. Rep isn't her first album. 

16 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Perhaps you should look back at past rollouts from Taylor. Rep isn't her first album. 

I was taking about the single "Me!" not the album. 

4 minutes ago, Shaner69 said:

I was taking about the single "Me!" not the album. 

So was I. 

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

Right lol

idk what they’re trying to hear n

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.