8, ME! (-5) 

9, Talk (+3)

10, Without Me (-2) 

11, Sweet But Psycho (+2) 

12, 7 Rings (-2) 

13, If I Can't Have You (-11) 

14, Suge (+8) 

15, Middle Child (-1) 

16, Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (-1)

17, Happier (-1) 

18, Homicide (-13) 

19, Going Bad (-2) 

20, Eastside (-2) 

notes for next week (week ending 6/1/19):

-I genuinely don't think that Halsey's "Nightmare" will debut top 10 like some have speculated prior to its release. There's obviously still some time to see, but I think a lower top 20 debut is more likely at this point. But, I can see it growing into a big hit like "Without Me" did. 

-I can see DaBaby's "Suge" reaching the top 10 either this week or the following week. It's doing great on streaming, and it's starting to get great airplay increases, too. Also climbing into the top 100 on iTunes definitely helps. I think this could be a decent-sized hit. 

-I think of the Tyler, The Creator songs - "Earfquake" has the best chance for a high debut. With a lack of sales and airplay, I think it could debut top 15. Which is huge for him considering his highest charting single was "Who Dat Boy" which peaked at #87 in 2017 :rip:

-I think DJ Khaled's debut will be a bit lackluster 

-I can see Shawn re-entering the top 10 with "If I Can't Have You" due to steady success on Spotify, iTunes and great increases in airplay. 

other notes, in general:

-"Old Town Road" should easily get 10 weeks at #1. I'm just wondering where it'll stop, tho. I'm starting to think 12 or 13 weeks. 

-I do think that "I Don't Care" will have some sort of longevity. The song is catchy, and hasn't totally plummeted on Spotify like "ME!" has. I think it's a strong contender for a huge summer radio hit.

-I think that if radio finally catches up within the next month or so that Billie's "Bad Guy" could be a possible contender for #1. It is doing nicely in all metrics, so with the huge gains on radio it should secure the songs continued success.

-Last but not least, I pray with all my might that "Sweet But Psycho" somehow manages to peak at #10. I will refuse to accept a #11 for this pop bop that literally went top 2 worldwide. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• Green

• Sinister

• cityfolk

3 hours ago, mcohen said:

Our faves lead single. You've been just as, if not more worried :smile:

Also, the song is a single. It was sent to radio for a reason. But whatever you say. 

Where was it sent to radio? I don’t recall an adds date 

50 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

-I think that if radio finally catches up within the next month or so that Billie's "Bad Guy" could be a possible contender for #1. It is doing nicely in all metrics, so with the huge gains on radio it should secure the songs continued success.

I hope you're right about this :jonny:. Even a #2 would be great. Who was the last pop girl to get a #1 in the first album? Meghan? 

6 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Who was the last pop girl to get a #1 in the first album? Meghan? 

Camila Cabello with Havana

Shawn's boring ass safe single falling 11 positions in week 2 from #2 to #13. It's what she deserves.

KhjXHiZ.jpg

9 minutes ago, thinking said:

Camila Cabello with Havana

QUEEN OF POP!

Everyone commented about ME! when Shawn fell even harder

ME! will hold up in Top 10 at least for more 2-3 weeks, because it gains in radio too, and most of 11-20 have already peaked

• ATRL Moderator

Ava getting trapped at #11 is so ugly I'm gonna scream

... also now I'm sad that Shawn didn't debut #1 because he would have been among the biggest drops from #1, which haven't been seen often recently. Would have been cool as a stat. I wonder if this could happen more with big debut streaming weeks in the future.

13 hours ago, Sinister said:

Its so funny how you can tell what songs are country just by the title

Whiskey Glasses

God's Country

Beer Never Broke My Heart

Never heard these sings, but you can already tell

God's Country is actually really powerful and good imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.