Harry Styles: The Receipts | Adore You 4x Platinum (update)

DUA LIPA

2021 Billboard Year-End Charts:

Vinyl Albums:

#1 Fine Line

Top Album Sales:

#6 Fine Line 

#41 Harry Styles

Billboard 200:

#16 Fine Line

#137 Harry Styles

Billboard Artist 100: #30 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niazkilam

• DUA LIPA

• Yog

• storminthedark

8 hours ago, storminthedark said:

2021 Billboard Year-End Charts:

Vinyl Albums:

#1 Fine Line

Top Album Sales:

#6 Fine Line 

#41 Harry Styles

Billboard 200:

#16 Fine Line

#137 Harry Styles

Billboard Artist 100: #30 

All three albums on the charts next year. :gaycat1:

• 1 month later...

@DUA LIPAcould you update maybe? He got a bunch of certifications recently + some awards you might want to add + a ton of streams. I can help out, also with the touring part, seeing as he recently sold out Wembley twice, and has a ton of stadiums this next tour, that might become relevant 

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

@DUA LIPAcould you update maybe? He got a bunch of certifications recently + some awards you might want to add + a ton of streams. I can help out, also with the touring part, seeing as he recently sold out Wembley twice, and has a ton of stadiums this next tour, that might become relevant 

yes! i was planning on updating things this month bc i updated it just before december. u can dm me if you want to help out, i'd appreciate it a lot bc idk where to get touring stats from tbh!

• 11 months later...

1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 16 - 5 - 17 - 5 - 8 - 14 - 21 - 38 - 35 - 31 - 7 

AIW's chart run :deadbanana4:

• 3 months later...

i will have to update ALL of the certs and add Harry’s House to this when i’m on free on some weekend or smth :deadbanana2:

15 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i will have to update ALL of the certs and add Harry’s House to this when i’m on free on some weekend or smth :deadbanana2:

You know I can help if you need it. Just holler @ me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.