Pokéthread • Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee

40,200 posts in this topic

DIVO DIVINE
15 hours ago, ceremonials said:

Okay but why do you only care about what Pokemon they have? Theres more to their character than that.

I get what he’s saying. In the past characters became more interesting with how they grew with their teams. The longer they just have one or two cute lil Pokémon, they’ll always be a cutie lil character. They only seem cool when they’re doing Ultra Squad missions.

UnusualBoy

Last night I was finally watching the end of XYZ and it was quite good, I was shocked when Steven appeared with all his grace, style, beauty and power, whew, he's deffo one of my fave champions along with Cynthia

Resultado de imagen para Steven Stone gif

Heldenzeit
54 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Last night I was finally watching the end of XYZ and it was quite good, I was shocked when Steven appeared with all his grace, style, beauty and power, whew, he's deffo one of my fave champions along with Cynthia

Steven is THE champ imo. :smitten: 

BlooRiverAnimal

Omg, the official pokemon channel did explore kanto now they’re doing explore johto

Could this be it, ladies? :jonny5:

Magickarp
16 minutes ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

Omg, the official pokemon channel did explore kanto now they’re doing explore johto

sdfghjk its a ****ing countdown :jonny5:

JonginBey
31 minutes ago, BlooRiverAnimal said:

We refuse to learn our lesson :'(

DIVO DIVINE

Hmmm... I feel like Pokémon day is about to be GOOD. New gen announcement? Detective Pikachu details? (Does detective Pikachu take place in the new region?) 

They will be the biggest trolls if this ends up being just a Pokémon TV app promo 

Likingstars
3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Steven can forcefully jam his Steel (type Pkm) inside me anytime :gaycat4: Meteor Mash me King.

Blue.
On 2/20/2019 at 8:24 PM, ceremonials said:

Okay but why do you only care about what Pokemon they have? Theres more to their character than that.

A lot of time the characters growth and their Pokémon evolving are intertwined (like Serena’s and May’s) or force them to adapt to changes and develop new strategies (Dawn’s and a lot of Ash’s).

11 hours ago, DIVO DIVINE said:

I get what he’s saying. In the past characters became more interesting with how they grew with their teams. The longer they just have one or two cute lil Pokémon, they’ll always be a cutie lil character. They only seem cool when they’re doing Ultra Squad missions.

MTE, and at least half of the US missions have been cartoonish and with cero intrigue/conflict. Imagine if they could have had the Team Flare climax vibes.

Heldenzeit

Why does this thread not update to first page tho? 

edit: of course it did now. :ahh: 

Cloudy
On 2/21/2019 at 2:46 PM, Magickarp said:

Regal classy and not too edgy :jonny5:

longeon_3d_by_flopzee-dca8c9f.gif

Omg I saw this one plus the flying one and they were gorgeous. Not over designed but still memorable :jonny5:

Heldenzeit
3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

:weeps:

1550934963626.png

ARTPOP :weeps: