PewDiePie drags Tati Westbrook

188 posts in this topic

Wait, why is this entire thread calling Pewdiepie a Nazi and a racist? :rip: I feel like you guys foam at the mouth & incoherently, obnoxiously squeal racial accusations at nearly everyone center of left.. :rip: Tati westbrook is a loser, though. A rich, famous, influential person who can’t act her age via private argumentation. 

he's right

tati is just a prude, slut-shaming homophobe

she also endorses child labor

lock her up

1 hour ago, yassskween said:

he's right

tati is just a prude, slut-shaming homophobe

she also endorses child labor

lock her up

Whew this thread is truly bringing out the worst in people:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Whew this thread is truly bringing out the worst in people:bibliahh:

you in the same cell with Tati, doing her nails

tati skinny

On 5/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, Lady Bird said:

giphy.gif

While using the N word is inexcusable, this happened years ago and he's apologized several times. Is he going to carry the racist tag for his whole life based off this? How many other famous people have said problematic things? There's whole videos of JB using the N word and making jokes about black people, yet I don't see people calling him a neo-nazi racist.

I just find it interesting about how selective people are regarding whom they deem racist. 

8 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

While using the N word is inexcusable, this happened years ago and he's apologized several times. Is he going to carry the racist tag for his whole life based off this? How many other famous people have said problematic things? There's whole videos of JB using the N word and making jokes about black people, yet I don't see people calling him a neo-nazi racist.

I just find it interesting about how selective people are regarding whom they deem racist. 

I’m not a fan of either but you can’t tell me you don’t see the difference between JB’s tasteless joke and this guy saying, “what a f’ing n****r” and then correcting it to “what a f’ing as*hole”. Why does he equate “n****r” to “a*shole” that’s a pretty racist line of thinking, more so than retelling a joke you’ve heard.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

I’m not a fan of either but you can’t tell me you don’t see the difference between JB’s tasteless joke and this guy saying, “what a f’ing n****r” and then correcting it to “what a f’ing as*hole”. Why does he equate “n****r” to “a*shole” that’s a pretty racist line of thinking, more so than retelling a joke you’ve heard.

Are you honestly suggesting Pewdiepie saying the N word once on a live stream is worse than this? I personally wouldn't deem this just a "tasteless joke"... 

I think you're possibly thinking of the other JB video (yes, there's two of them). 

22 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Are you honestly suggesting Pewdiepie saying the N word once on a live stream is worse than this? I personally wouldn't deem this just a "tasteless joke"... 

I think you're possibly thinking of the other JB video (yes, there's two of them). 

You’re right I only knew of the chainsaw joke video

5 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Because Justin Bieber was a kid while PewDiePie is a GROWN ass man who had the N WORD as the first word to pop in his head when he was angry? Yeah what Justin did was ****ed up but ain’t nobody gonna give a 14 year old the same energy. :rip: 

17 hours ago, Ari29 said:

17 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

17 hours ago, Ari29 said:

You’re right I only knew of the chainsaw joke video

:hoetenks:

He didn’t lie, but not surprising y’all will stan and slurp anything coming out of a womans mouth over a man :matty:

This thread is still a kii :bibliahh:

Oops, he was right.

People in here accusing pewdiepie of being homophobic to defend Tati, only for her to get exposed as a real actual homophobe who played on homophobic stereotypes to perpetuate lies and false rumours about James.

This thread did not age well.

0*SP9dJiLOfbrx3vGm