Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Gaga's the biggest Vegas girl, why?

91 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

LADY GAGA
30 May - Sold Out
1 June - Sold Out
2 June - Sold Out
6 June - Sold Out
8 June - Sold Out

9 June - 23 tickets left
12 June - 24 tickets left
14 June - 26 tickets left
15 June - 67 tickets left


CELINE DION
14 May - 102 tickets left
15 May - 177 tickets left
17 May - 128 tickets left
18 May - 108 tickets left
21 May - 170 tickets left
22 May - 246 tickets left
24 May - 91 tickets left
25 May - 40 tickets left
28 May - 156 tickets left
29 May - 190 tickets left
31 May - 181 tickets left
1 June - 238 tickets left
4 June - 365 tickets left
5 June - 383 tickets left
7 June - 225 tickets left
8 June - 50 tickets left

 

JANET JACKSON
17 May - 1,089 tickets left
18 May - 765 tickets left
21 May - 2,003 tickets left
22 May - 2,072 tickets left
25 May - 631 tickets left
26 May - 1,390 tickets left

 

CHRISTINA AGUILERA
31 May - 647 tickets left
1 June - 1,099 tickets left
5 June - 1,043 tickets left
7 June - 1,073 tickets left
8 June - 1,289 tickets left
13 June - 346 tickets left
15 June - 1,201 tickets left
16 June - 1,350 tickets left

 

Why is Gaga the only one selling out her Vegas residency? :confused:

 

ex1dZi8.png

 

Thanks @ViviLittleM for the numbers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She got 

 

HIRED!

v12ABxj.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

LADY GAGA
30 May - Sold Out
1 June - Sold Out
2 June - Sold Out
6 June - Sold Out
8 June - Sold Out

9 June - 23 tickets left
12 June - 24 tickets left
14 June - 26 tickets left
15 June - 67 tickets left


CELINE DION
14 May - 102 tickets left
15 May - 177 tickets left
17 May - 128 tickets left
18 May - 108 tickets left
21 May - 170 tickets left
22 May - 246 tickets left
24 May - 91 tickets left
25 May - 40 tickets left
28 May - 156 tickets left
29 May - 190 tickets left
31 May - 181 tickets left
1 June - 238 tickets left
4 June - 365 tickets left
5 June - 383 tickets left
7 June - 225 tickets left
8 June - 50 tickets left

 

JANET JACKSON
17 May - 1,089 tickets left
18 May - 765 tickets left
21 May - 2,003 tickets left
22 May - 2,072 tickets left
25 May - 631 tickets left
26 May - 1,390 tickets left

 

CHRISTINA AGUILERA
31 May - 647 tickets left
1 June - 1,099 tickets left
5 June - 1,043 tickets left
7 June - 1,073 tickets left
8 June - 1,289 tickets left
13 June - 346 tickets left
15 June - 1,201 tickets left
16 June - 1,350 tickets left

 

Why is Gaga the only one selling out her Vegas residency? :confused:

 

ex1dZi8.png

 

Thanks @ViviLittleM for the numbers!

Actually thanks nympho from UKmix :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She could also be the biggest touring WW girl but :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told all those other girls were bigger legends than her so it's strange

 

ex1dZi8.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is the original vegas girl :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Gaga is a talented legend. While the other girls also showcase talent, Lady Gaga just takes it to another level with her unique mix of vocal slayage, charisma and spectacular performance ability.

 

ex1dZi8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once A Vegas Girl, always A Vegas Girl! :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is why I don't get why Gaga is in vegas on her repeak. 

 

ex1dZi8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's obviously very successful in Vegas. But uneventful. I doubt lots of people will know about Gaga's show outside of west-USA. Britney was such a worldwide event for Vegas for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, itsnickcray said:

She's obviously very successful in Vegas. But uneventful. I doubt lots of people will know about Gaga's show outside of west-USA. Britney was such a worldwide event for Vegas for example.

:lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because britney doesnt perform anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, itsnickcray said:

She's obviously very successful in Vegas. But uneventful. I doubt lots of people will know about Gaga's show outside of west-USA. Britney was such a worldwide event for Vegas for example.

Sure Jan :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, itsnickcray said:

She's obviously very successful in Vegas. But uneventful. I doubt lots of people will know about Gaga's show outside of west-USA. Britney was such a worldwide event for Vegas for example.

People are traveling from all over the world for it :bibliahh:

 

if knees was such a global event then why wasn’t every show sold out? Especially considering they’re at a much lower price than Enigma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney is, and she made it popular 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sasha- said:

because britney doesnt perform anymore

Well she doesn't perform anymore but her new show was flopping hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Britney is, and she made it popular 

Sure. that's why they cancelled Domination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At my Enigma show there was more people from all around the world, next to me were two guys from Germany and a girl from Argentina. 

 

If Gaga is not global then Germany and Argentina are obviously states from the US :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg all the shows I’m going to are sold out. Relevant queen. :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TABS

 

ex1dZi8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

At my Enigma show there was more people from all around the world, next to me were two guys from Germany and a girl from Argentina. 

 

If Gaga is not global then Germany and Argentina are obviously states from the US :toofunny3:

lucky people :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See when you do TABSery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, vamp said:

Which is why I don't get why Gaga is in vegas on her repeak. 

 

ex1dZi8.png

They gave her 100 million for a couple of shows a year as they needed a relevant act in vegas to boost tourism. Some girls never get offered such large amounts

 

 

ex1dZi8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my if you had told me Gaga at 33 would be competing with Celine (51) Janet (52) Xtina (38) in Vegas...

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites