Ariana, main pop girl cancelled?

114 posts in this topic

No one is talking about her in Q2 of 2019, and 7 rings (ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER) feels very dated already :jonny2: what went wrong? :deadbanana2:

This feels very subjective.

Literally what? She just did a partnership thing with Givenchy. :deadbanana4: And she’s on tour. 7 rings is still top 10 on BBH100.... the album is still top 10 on BB’s album charts...

Y'all feel like trolling today, huh? :skull:

Selling less than 250k copies with her magnum opus album is a tragedy for any MPG.

Just now, wxvii said:

Literally what? She just did a partnership thing with Givenchy. :deadbanana4: And she’s on tour. 7 rings is still top 10 on BBH100.... the album is still top 10 on BB’s album charts...

Y'all feel like trolling today, huh? :skull:

I'm low-key a GP person, I literally have no idea what are you talking about, months ago everybody was talking about her :jonny2: I'm not trolling babe,I'M just concerned :huh:

If she's not a "main pop girl" then we literally have no main pop girls right now... :skull:

2 minutes ago, sober said:

Selling less than 250k copies with her magnum opus album is a tragedy for any MPG.

Her album is already the best selling album of 2019 with 1.4M sold... and you’re here trying to talk about 250k pure sales :deadbanana2: Girl move on

I....what?

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm low-key a GP person, I literally have no idea what are you talking about, months ago everybody was talking about her :jonny2: I'm not trolling babe,I'M just concerned :huh:

Oh well she doesn’t have any reason to be talked about right now besides the Givenchy partnership... she’s on tour so.. you get it

1 minute ago, wxvii said:

Her album is already the best selling album of 2019 with 1.4M sold... and you’re here trying to talk about 250k pure sales :deadbanana2: Girl move on

the best selling album where? in the us?

Just now, nina_ said:

Obviously 

She’s been constantly trending due to the BBMAs, the Nazi incident at her concert and to her being the new face of Givenchy, but okay sis :lmao: 

She had the biggest album AND song of Q1 of 2019, according to Billboard's recent report. 7 rings is STILL in the top 10, break up with your girlfriend is STILL in the top 15, thank u next is STILL in the top 50. thank u, next the album is #6 on the Billboard 200 after 12 weeks, not to mention the album, singles, and album tracks still charting well on Apple Music and Spotify. She's on a sold out international tour grossing more than her previous ones, and is now the face of Givenchy. :foxaylove2:

Yes it does feel that way actually :rip: 

7 minutes ago, nina_ said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_350782739.png

8 minutes ago, sober said:

I'm a Taylor stan but let's give credit where it's due. Ariana is bigger than our girl in 2019. Until Taylor releases anything other than ME!ss Ariana still has this year on lock. Although I'm quite sure Taylors album will outsell TU, N. But Ariana will have the single, acclaim success and Taylor will have album sales and tour.

5 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

She had the biggest album AND song of Q1 of 2019, according to Billboard's recent report. 7 rings is STILL in the top 10, break up with your girlfriend is STILL in the top 15, thank u next is STILL in the top 50. thank u, next the album is #6 on the Billboard 200 after 12 weeks, not to mention the album, singles, and album tracks still charting well on Apple Music and Spotify. She's on a sold out international tour grossing more than her previous ones, and is now the face of Givenchy. :foxaylove2:

I don't know what else these people want from her :rip: 

she's doing fine  :rip: 

:lmao::lmao:

@cannabis user smoked way too much

10 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

She’s been constantly trending due to the BBMAs, the Nazi incident at her concert and to her being the new face of Givenchy, but okay sis :lmao: 

WHAT? :eek:

6 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

I'm a Taylor stan but let's give credit where it's due. Ariana is bigger than our girl in 2019. Until Taylor releases anything other than ME!ss Ariana still has this year on lock. Although I'm quite sure Taylors album will outsell TU, N. But Ariana will have the single, acclaim success and Taylor will have album sales and tour.

that Billie girl feels bigger streaming/sales wise tho :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Smilers said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_350782739.png

the insecurity:hoetenks: i just asked a question baby 

Posted (edited)

She's literally all around the radio in the US, she's everywhere, her album is still comfortable in Top 10 and looking pretty with 2 hits inside Top 20 week after week. She's just... slaying.

19 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

the Nazi incident at her concert

The what now?