Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

How will LG6 perform?

36 posts in this topic

Will LG6 be as successful as ASIB or will it follow the trend of Gaga’s last two commercial albums? With Billie and Ari dominating pop music will the younger generation be here for a new Gaga era, or will it be set in stone that her career as a traditional pop star is over? 

Posted (edited)

Nobody but her stans will care about her music if it’s pop again, so it will bomb. If her album is full of S*allow’s, it might do well and will get the soccer moms....and of course her stans will force themselves to like it so yeah

Gaga is a great performer, one of the best ever, but I haven't seen how good LG6 is at performing so I guess we'll have to wait and see :alexz3: 

It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

worse than joanne because she's apparently a fad and ASIB = Bradley

CbwEq44.gif

10 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Nobody but her stans will care about her music if it’s pop again, so it will bomb. If her album is full of S*allow’s, it might do well and will get the soccer moms....and of course her stans will force themselves to like it so yeah

OT: It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

Well, considering how huge ASIB is, I expect it to smash :cm: 

It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

AKA

Another platinum album (or more) with a multiplatinum top 5 HIT. 

tumblr_pr9m3jz3fm1vuabaao2_250.gif

Considering the monsters were making fun of Taylor I expect her lead to debut with more points than Me! and her album to sell more than Taylor’s.

And Ariana is only dominating memes.

I think it will do better than Joanne and Artpop

5 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

OT: It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

And who are you again? 

Apwh0so.gif

ot: It will tank

She's huge right now so I'm not expecting anything on the level of Artpop and Joanne. She can definitely have another ASIB success. But she gotta play her cards right. 

It will not enter the top 10

It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

How the hell would we know :rip:

she scored a #1 on the bb hot 100 after more than 10 years in her career. She can get a top 10 next era i wouldn’t even care :toofunny2:

If Taylor is struggling to find a hit with all the promo she had for Me! Gaga will probably flop worse than PI did

AKA

Another platinum album (or more) with a multiplatinum top 5 HIT. 

It will be a successful album like The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born.

by the way her Stans are acting, BTW type of numbers. :celestial5:

It will underperform and be renamed to have a flop in its name like artflop is referred to by the GP 

OR 

She could try and capitalise off another dead family member she never met like Joanne and maybe that will work this time? :fan:

4 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

by the way her Stans are acting, BTW type of numbers. :celestial5:

The album she sold for a dollar first week, made an embarrassment out of her self, and forced billboard to change the rules after decades of the chart running because of desperate tactics due to not being able to secure a #1 album authentically even tho it was her 2nd/3rd era? :fan:

It really depends... If she goes Adult Contemporary she will have a little success since she get the ASIB's demographic. 

Otherwise similar to Joanne. 

35 minutes ago, Rei said:

Considering the monsters were making fun of Taylor I expect her lead to debut with more points than Me! and her album to sell more than Taylor’s.

And Ariana is only dominating memes.

She got two #1s and a Grammy this year while Taylor can't even defeat an ATRL Barb :deadbanana4:

Gaga is also currently in a stage where she's more of an albums artist than a singles artist, as demonstrated by Shallow's good-but-not-groundbreaking performance on the Hot 100, but ASIB's absolute domination. 

OT: LG6 will probably be bigger than ARTPOP, not sure if it'll reach BTW's level of success. I can see the lead being an easy top 3 and maybe going #1.