Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

What did James Charles do wrong?

102 posts in this topic

Don't make me read through that 1,200-post thread to find out. 

It's also not clear from the articles online. He betrayed a friend's trust in business and he said things that were too sexual in the situation, and sent flirty texts to straight guys. 

That's all I know. Can someone (with receipts and evidence) please list the bad things he did and explain? 

I know I'm asking a lot but thanks x

He’s a sexual predator.

:cm:

The main issue I see are people calling him a sexual predator. There is no evidence of this. He's definitely flirty with straight guys, more than he should be. But a lot of these straight guys reciprocate and he has never actually crossed the "sexual predator" line. 

It’s literally explained on the first 2-3 pages, stop being lazy. 

Just now, xBoySelenatorx said:

Just now, xBoySelenatorx said:

Oh sweetie. I read those. The answer is not there. Nice try though xx

Just now, Lipgloss said:

The main issue I see are people calling him a sexual predator. There is no evidence of this. He's definitely flirty with straight guys, more than he should be. But a lot of these straight guys reciprocate and he has never actually crossed the "sexual predator" line. 

he's also using his local Z list fame to force men to have sex with him.

Just now, Josh said:

he's also using his local Z list fame to force men to have sex with him.

When has he ever forced a man to have sex with him :deadbanana4:

Y'all are literally making stuff up. 

He sent some risque messages to a couple of "straight" guys and said some thirsty things at a straight people gathering.

Basically, he did nothing worse than what is posted on ATRL here on a daily basis but the sisters are jealous of his success so they are trying to tear him down.

91f66fd18b9ad529881fe8ee33d1e0c9.gif

Just now, Lipgloss said:

When has he ever forced a man to have sex with him :deadbanana4:

Y'all are literally making stuff up. 

Tati literally explained it in her video.

2 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

And you wanna talk about laziness? Bandwagon cancel culture without having to explain oneself in verifiable detail is the epitome of lazy self-gratification. So it might be time for many people to take a look in the mirror. 

Just now, Jeff Koons said:

He sent some risque messages to a couple of "straight" guys and said some thirsty things at a straight people gathering.

Basically, he did nothing worse than what is posted on ATRL here on a daily basis but the sisters are jealous of his success so they are trying to tear him down.

91f66fd18b9ad529881fe8ee33d1e0c9.gif

Yeah I'm so jealous of someone's "success" when they were ignored by every celebrity at Met Gala

3 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

This. He was flirty and pushy, but he did not touch or violate anyone without permission.

Mostly it's just people having a hater boner for him because he's flamboyant. 

Watch the video.

Just now, Josh said:

Which quotes from her video made you, personally, feel that he has sexually abused people? Tell us please. The exact quotes from her video. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Koons said:

This. He was flirty and pushy, but he did not touch or violate anyone without permission.

Mostly it's just people having a hater boner for him because he's flamboyant. 

If any straight man did this to a lesbian would you think differently 

What didn't he do wrong? From scamming the whole world, to being a racist, forcing his frail ass upon straight men, using his money and power to pressurize men to **** him, abuse friendships, vilify a victim by sending out fake stories to drama channels

Stop supporting this disgusting & talentless HACK. There are 10 million other boys in makeup you can uplift if that's what you want to do

1 minute ago, Josh said:

No, she never said James tried to force a man to have sex with him. 

She said he was flirting with a waiter and Tati told him to stop because he's straight and James said "who cares I'm a celebrity". Yes James shouldn't have said or be thinking like that, but he was just flirting not trying to coerce someone to have sex with him. 

1 minute ago, citizen said:

And you wanna talk about laziness? Bandwagon cancel culture without having to explain oneself in verifiable detail is the epitome of lazy self-gratification. So it might be time for many people to take a look in the mirror. 

I hit a nerve didn’t i? 

And i know you’re not talking about me since this is my first post regarding this drama. You want the full details, look them up YOURSELF instead of wanting someone else to do the work for you

1 minute ago, citizen said:

Which quotes from her video made you, personally, feel that he has sexually abused people? Tell us please. The exact quotes from her video. 

Did you open this just to argue with people? 

6 minutes ago, Iceland said:

He’s a sexual predator.

:cm:

Lmao. Seriously? This would be laughed out of court and punitive damages awarded for wasting police time.

Just now, Lipgloss said:

No, she never said James tried to force a man to have sex with him. 

She said he was flirting with a waiter and Tati told him to stop because he's straight and James said "who cares I'm a celebrity". Yes James shouldn't have said or be thinking like that, but he was just flirting not trying to coerce someone to have sex with him. 

and he also catfished a bunch of straight guys on Tinder into thinking he was woman. What's not clicking?

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Yeah I'm so jealous of someone's "success" when they were ignored by every celebrity at Met Gala

He's a millionare 19 year old who got invited to the MET Gala. You can try to spin that into a negative thing, but sister is still WINNING.

screen-shot-2016-10-12-at-5-43-41-pm.png?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Just now, Jeff Koons said:

He's a millionare 19 year old who got invited to the MET Gala. You can try to spin that into a negative thing, but sister is still WINNING.

screen-shot-2016-10-12-at-5-43-41-pm.png?w=720&h=480&crop=1

And Sister is losing viewers by the minute since Tati's video.

1 minute ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

I hit a nerve didn’t i? 

And i know you’re not talking about me since this is my first post regarding this drama. You want the full details, look them up YOURSELF instead of wanting someone else to do the work for you

Yeah, you did hit a nerve. You're correct. I very happily admit that I have a real problem with bandwagon cancel culture. In fact I scream it from the roof tops. 

And if you think I started this thread because I hadn't seen the "evidence" myself then the thread has gone way over your head.