Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Gays that pursue str8 men

115 posts in this topic

you shouldn't pursue anyone period who isn't showing interest regardless of their and your gender/sexuality. the idea that gays cannot look in the direction of poor unassuming straight men is homophobic, we are allowed to have crushes like everyone else. we shouldn't have to constantly police ourselves to make sure our sexuality doesn't offend people

Gay men are attracted to men...if a straight ma. Is hot naturally they will want to be with them. The ****....

Same way lesbians would like straight girls,staight men like lesbians and some women find some gay guys hot.

THE ****

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

you shouldn't pursue anyone period who isn't showing interest regardless of their and your gender/sexuality. the idea that gays cannot look in the direction of poor unassuming straight men is homophobic, we are allowed to have crushes like everyone else. we shouldn't have to constantly police ourselves to make sure our sexuality doesn't offend people

THANK YOU!! THIS AND ALL THIS....gay men can still have a crush lol

3 hours ago, psychodj said:

We're gay men, so we're attracted to men. Thinking a heterosexual male is attractive is normal. However, it's when you give unwanted advances on said heterosexual male, after he's made it clear that he isn't gay, where it becomes a problem. Have some respect. And y'all LOVE claiming y'all had sexual intercourse with "straight guys"...stop. No "straight" guy is going to do something with another man. That means he was either gay, bisexual, or bi-curious at best. Please stop.

Gay men that constantly harass straight men are no different than the straight men who constantly harass lesbians. Stop making excuses and trying to justify a tasteless act.

the amount of ATRL gays who love to brag about all the "straight men" they've ****ed is embarrassing. :rip: like i actually can't at their fan fiction :ahh:

guys.. if you suck the dick of a guy he never was „straight“ to begin with, stop trying to talk yourself into this :toofunny2:

any „straight“ guy who does stuff with another male is obviously in the closet and bi/gay/

14 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Your post literally describe this video lmao

Lol atrl after a male celeb comes out.

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

It's cause they're actually masc and as homos we're attracted to them. It's stupid to make sexual advances on straight guys tho :rip:

LMAO sure jan....

Tell that to some of my straight male friends :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Hug said:

Okay wow we love facts! :heart2:

Runescape Legend approved! Not everyone has that. :heart2:

Are we going to ignore the ‘straights’ who are homophobes in public but text you privately for a blow job???

Its not that deep anyway. If they say no, move on witchyo life.

But we do have spaghetti man(who only text after 9).

Posted (edited)

How do you know a guy is straight or gay? I just like whom I attracted too. It's not like I try too.

12 hours ago, Hug said:

I really can't speak for everyone, but for me, I couldn't keep feelings for a guy if I had proof they were straight. It's an active turn-off to me. Maybe others are so infatuated that they can't help it, but knowing not to act on those feelings or draw those feelings out of the other person when you know they'll never be interested is key to not being trash.

Same here, as soon as i find out they’re straight I’m no longer interested in any shape or form. 

Keep in mind that most gay men can't really do what James Charles did because most gay men don't have the power, money, and influence that he had.

How do you guys even attract straight men in real life? I can barely talk to them comfortably, let alone get that intimate. You must be VERY brave, but I guess I had a childhood trauma with straights

If you successfully get a straight male to have sex with you then he was simply never straight :cm: 

It's predatory behavior!!