Gays that pursue str8 men

115 posts in this topic

In light on the James Charles scandal

It’s a running gag here that does happen in real life. Never understood why some men do it. A fruitless, and also weird pursuit.

Do you know anyone like this? Are you this person?

zOK8R9F.jpg

I'm not attracted exclusively to straight guys but if i find a guy hot i will pursue them, whether they're gay or straight idgaf. 

There's nothing wrong with it if its just harmless playful flirting. The first dick I ever sucked was straight and it was a lovely experience for both of us 

Wait, isn't this normal? All gay man had a least one straight crush, right? I fell in love with straight men so many times, but the difference is when start to be obsessed with them, which is not a positive situation, doesn't matter if you're gay, straight or whatever.

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm not attracted exclusively to straight guys but if i find a guy hot i will pursue them, whether they're gay or straight idgaf. 

There's nothing wrong with it if its just harmless playful flirting. The first dick I ever sucked was straight and it was a lovely experience for both of us 

pursuing a straight guy is sexual harassment

and the guy who's dick you sucked obviously wasn't straight 

Lge1xmM.gif

I don't wanna be the gay version of a straight dude telling lesbians that they are just confused and never had good dick to see the light... Embarrassing and dumb. 

It’s a disgusting behavior and it should be punished.

:biblio:

Just now, Slave4Bey said:

Wait, isn't this normal? All gay man had a least one straight crush, right? I fell in love with straight men so many times, but the difference is when start to be obsessed with them, which is not a positive situation, doesn't matter if you're gay, straight or whatever.

I’m not talking about crushes, rather the sexual advance. There’s nothing wrong with crushing on straight men but when you start making advances on him is when I think it’s wrong.

I mean I wouldn't pursue them, but when I was younger I sucked off three straight guys- this is normal right? Everyone experiments at a young age right?

A crush is something normal, hitting on straight men and trying to "convert them" is disgusting

6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Glad you didn't have a curved dick as your first one I guess. 

It's fine to be attracted to straight guys. It's when you start not respecting the fact that he's straight. Making lewd comments around him, trying to "turn" him, to "convince" him, pressuring him, making him feel uncomfortable, etc. That's not right. 

Posted (edited)

Some of y’all about to be real mad, but it must be said. It’s predatory to go after someone who isn’t, and will not be into your gender. 

If a man is sleeping around, with another person, who looks like a man, they are not straight. Look at a women’s body, and look at yours. No straight man is going to be turned on by the sharp angles of your face, and body composition. Women’s faces, hairlines, fat distribution is totally different; that difference is what straight men like. :skull: This isn’t a hard concept. Those men aren’t straight if a man turns them on. Bi or curious, but far from straight. 

The thing is, quite often "straight" guys are bi or fluid. I personally slept with guys who would typically be described as straight, but they're closeted bi's because of societal norms. 

So, lets not reduce the thing to gays going after straights. It's much more complex than that. 

I would never pursue anyone who I was 100% sure wasn't interested. But that being said, there isn't any harm in looking, is there? 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Koons said:

The thing is, quite often "straight" guys are bi or fluid. I personally slept with guys who would typically be described as straight, but they're closeted bi's because of societal norms. 

So, lets not reduce the thing to gays going after straights. It's much more complex than that. 

they're not straight though, they're masc

sfnfAGI.gif

No I'm not delusional.

They're annoying and need to accept straight men won't ever be attracted to them.

As a straight guy, it is really uncomfortable when gay guys keep pushing on you, because I sometimes feel in a position where I want to tell them to **** off yet you need to handle it carefully so that it can be spinned into you being an homophobe like some people here are blaming James Charles accusers of.

Posted (edited)

Me lowkey :skull: but I pursue the 'DL' straight men. The guys that my internal gaydar have told me are gay/people around me think the same. 

I would never use the power / manipulation tactics that James used, though. That's messy and gross. 

I am attracted to openly gay men though, don't get me wrong :flower:

I don’t need some weird straight approval by having ‘straights’ **** me. :skull:

Straight guys are hot but if they're straight I'm able to comprehend that it's never gonna happen, unlike some boys. zOK8R9F.jpg

I hate that the gay community is obsessive over straight men. It’s no different than a straight women thinking they can turn a gay man. I think it’s gross.

The thing that I have trouble with is... even if you manage to get a "straight" guy to be with you... then what makes them straight at that point? And then what if that "str8" guy now considers himself gay/bi after that? Are you just going to be like... "Oh you don't identity as straight anymore? This isn't going to work. Bye." It's just confusing to me :psyduck: Someone help me.

Having a crush is involuntary but pursuing the crush is predatory.

AamLBzt.gif