Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Zara exposes James!

258 posts in this topic

400k likes :hoetenks: 

My money's on Zara if they ever cross paths :coffee2: 

:lmao: 

I’ve heard of gays doing this? I’ve seen gays do this..... successfully. There are closeted men all over. This def isn’t drag worthy but it’s disrespectful

Some celebs are so dumb tho? :rip: there are millions watching your every move and ur being messy in DMs, there are plenty of attractive GAY men that would love him or his money so like why bother... I cant

8 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

:dies: 

8 hours ago, EthaneFenty said:

I’ve heard of gays doing this? I’ve seen gays do this..... successfully. There are closeted men all over. This def isn’t drag worthy but it’s disrespectful

To the level James was doing it, it is 100% disrespectful sis. :rip: This wasn't a once or twice thing, it was constant and his mindset.

8 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

:ahh:

On 5/11/2019 at 9:53 PM, FreeXone said:

She did wha-

So she is a messy attention seeking bitch...okay lol. And her BF looks full of sugar....stop it.

Messy? Yes. Attention seeking? No.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:51 PM, FreeXone said:

I didnt know hitting up someones dms made you a predator. Hes just a thirsty ass gay lol. Oh well he is canceled. Hope jefree is next . 

It's the equivalent of unsolicited nudes. If you don't ask for unwarranted attention if shouldn't be given. It's not wanted nor needed and people can be very aggressive nowadays. 

On 5/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, Archetype said:

:bibliahh:wtf is wrong with him, can’t he pay guys to have sex with him?  

I think that's said. Imagine having to bribe someone to be attracted to you Dx what a new low 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:56 PM, ilomilo said:

Some people in here now claiming that Zara's boyfriend is gay even though he looks completely masculine and Zara has posted them having sex in her insta story. Y’all need help :skull:

Is not about whether or not he's masculine if he's not gay then that's just that on that. This is a huge problem in our community that we lust after unavailable men