Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo1_250.gif

Why it seems like there's a funeral for me here? 

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo2_250.gif

i guess i gotta thank 503 for messing my request

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo6_250.gif

coz im still here

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo7_250.gif

xoxo

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Yvess said:

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo1_250.gif

Why it seems like there's a funeral for me here? 

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo2_250.gif

i guess i gotta thank 503 for messing my request

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo6_250.gif

coz im still here

tumblr_oh49xloIwr1tdmtcqo7_250.gif

xoxo

King :heart2: if you see that post about wanting to take your place in TCG I was jk I'm glad you're still here :duca:

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

King :heart2: if you see that post about wanting to take your place in TCG I was jk I'm glad you're still here :duca:

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined jk

:ahh: Ty sis. I saved you in TCG last round right? :angelo:

Edited by Yvess

whew 

welcome back sis 

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

whew 

welcome back sis 

Thank you too for the kindness when the mess was happening

IndelibleIncomparableHornshark-max-1mb.g

Just now, Sabbath said:

Taste :alexz:

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

This cover is cute but the original is always better!!

Just now, PinkBox said:

This cover is cute but the original is always better!!

8pe433o.gif

Listening to the entries rn

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Thank you too for the kindness when the mess was happening

IndelibleIncomparableHornshark-max-1mb.g

you’re welcome. ::date3:

KING @Sabbath SENT IN HA CRITIQUES!

xoxo

Judging coming sometime today 

Ok wig happy to hear you're back sis! 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, PinkBox said:

@Element send today 

giphy.gif

i'm working on it hoe

9 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Ok wig happy to hear you're back sis! 

thanks for the sweet message of support btw sis :heart2: 

YVESS' CRITIQUES

ELLC3KI.gif

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members:@Touch It @Boys @Queen Conchita @Overprotected

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE"

Spoiler

SLAY! I love the flavor, the sass and the attitude in this performance by Miss Wurst. I love that you also took a risk coz we all know Conchita's great vocals can be seen in ha anthemic ballads but you went with this strong performance instead. Kudos for proving us you're not a filler queen!

Related image

Boys - Britney Spears

"DON'T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW"

Spoiler

Song choice is good since it is a ballad which can showcase her vocal pipes if she has one. But in this video, she is struggling with her vocals. I tried to look at the silver lining of this performance though and I can say that she looks so gorgeous her, she truly has the B in TABS. I also enjoyed the sincerity of her aura in this performance, I somehow made myself believe that her vocal flops in this video was due to her emotions. I still believe that Britney has the voice, it is just that that performance is not yet submitted in the game so far.  I can say, good job for trying to send in a decent entry.

Image result for maja salvador gif wildflower

Touch It - Beyonce

"1+1"

Spoiler

Miss Carter, you've done it again. This is a perfect example of a performance that you will get pleasure from watching from start til end because she just took us to a great adventure through this performance. The progression of vocal prowess as the song heads to the end is such a BIG SLAY! Maybe you snapped! Poor others, you don't have to snap this hard!

Related image

Overprotected - Bjork

"ALL IS FULL OF LOVE"

Spoiler

Well, congrats for returning in the game btw! You slayed the wildcard round so I kinda expected you will slay me even more this time. The song is typical Bjork ofc where you need to listen more carefully. Her vocals reminds me of a younger Enya and I love that queen so you get some points for that. I like the overall performance esp the prolonged and sustained high notes, like she didnt want it to end
it is eerie at some point but i ended up liking it xo

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

YVESS' CRITIQUES

ELLC3KI.gif

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

"FEARLESS"

Spoiler

Kudos for sending in an explanation coz it made me appreciate more the energy she is showing in the performance, I love the pop-rock-country Taylor more than the sellout Taylor lately so this is a great choice! This is def not a vocal diva performance but I can say I enjoyed it.
Image result for maja salvador gif

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

"I SURRENDER"

Spoiler

How can I score this low? This song was performed by many singing contest aspirants and I feel like this is a template performance from them which means your artist truly showed vocal excellence in this song. I love it, the sustained notes and Miss Celine performed with such bravura in this video, I am slayed. You deserve a treat from me!

Psycho - Lady Gaga

"LUSH LIFE"

Spoiler

Thank you for not sending in Pokerface again :eli: Well, Gaga showed us she can slay again another genre with her great vocals, ugh! She just seems to slay this game effortlessly! Did you ever flop in this game?! 
Related image

Invisibility - Madonna

"LAMENT"

Spoiler

Congrats for returning! Should they thank you for eliminating Miss Selena Gomez? :eli:  I must agree with what you stated here, this is what you called maturity. This is a great choice. Short but sweet, how I wished there were more of it for me to watch

xoxo

Edited by Yvess

thank you baby y

bKA9HVz.jpg

YVESS' CRITIQUES

ELLC3KI.gif

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM ELEMENT

Mentor: @Element

Members: @Solarie @Not Like The Movies @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

"ALICE"

Spoiler

First off, props for sending in a song that really showcases Avril's vocal range. Alice is that type of song where you can really play with the pipes imo. A double-edged sword tbh coz the song is delicate to perform. With that being said, I feel like the video somehow showed what Avril can do with her voice. I know there were some pitchy parts so I somehow wished you sent in videos from her Budokan concert since there were many great gems in that concert. Good thing, I love this song to hell and she looks gorgeous in this era!

kiiwii - Katy Perry

"UNCONDITIONALLY"

Spoiler

I am a sucker for Katy's ballads and aside from ToY, Uncle is one of her ballads that I truly enjoy. I think the performance was good and I was waiting for her to break her voice in the middle to end but it didn't seem to happen. This is a good choice knowing Katy's not a great vocalist.

Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae

"COLD WAR"

Spoiler

SLAY US MAMA! There are many things I love from this performance but let me just point the main one, the showcase of vocal range in this video is super phenomenal. I love it! Kudos! This is one of your highlights in this game imo. Should I say it louder? :ahh: 

Related image

Guero - Ariana Grande

"GREEDY"

Spoiler

A risky choice, we love risks but will it pay off here? I guess you were trying to show that she can also show off great vocals too while performing bops. If so, I liked the idea. I feel like she performed well considering she is also doing some choreo, it might take away some opportunity for her to show her vocal prowess in some parts but it is nothing to be worried about (in my book)  Nevertheless, I can say the risk you took paid off especially you chose to go on a different route in this round.

Related image

EriKills - Tinashe

"PLAYER"

Spoiler

Great song choice. This was a great song to perform to. I love the aura she projected in this performance, it made me feel like the vocals really blended well with the song and for that, I give you extra points. I can therefore conclude that you didn't come back to play. Great job Wildcard Queen! 

xoxo

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

You deserve a treat from me!

does pinkbox really need more food lbr

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

thank you baby y

bKA9HVz.jpg

WELL-DESERVED :clap3: 

bKA9HVz.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.