Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

9 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Yall love to hand out compliments nobody ever gives me one

Message from the Hive:

giphy.gif

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I honestly thought you guys hated the game and apparently ur not, so lemme introduce a new item :eli:

png-tiara-diamond-tiara-png-transparent-

Bitch, what tiara??? Bitch, what tiara?

Just now, Element said:

Bitch, what tiara??? Bitch, what tiara?

Don't forget the ICONIQUE scream first :ahh:

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I honestly thought you guys hated the game and apparently ur not, so lemme introduce a new item :eli:

nvm we hate you AND this game

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Don't forget the ICONIQUE scream first :ahh:

ugh how could I

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

not another tiara :bibliahh:although if it benefits me then I don't mind x

Props to Ms Conchita outlasting other legends btw! Let's hope the new tiara benefits Beyonce the rightful TABS again

1 minute ago, Element said:

ugh how could I

I was using headphones that time.... Kudos for having a transcript btw! Hope we get to update it soon with a more explosive one from Miss Spears :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ? I hate y'all bitches ??I hate y'all bitches ?? I hate y'all bitches ?? I can't stand this mother****in' cast ? I can't stand none of y'all goddamn rats. ?I can't stand these mother****in' panel of judges. Bitch, what tiara??? ? Bitch, what tiara? ? What tiara did they give you in this game first of all for you to be still sitting around in this mother****in' competition after you've been DAMN near eliminated TWICE???? ? TWICE WE'VE TRIED TO DRAG THIS BITCH OUT OF THIS COMPETITION. ? She got saved at that double elimination. This bitch gets saved now when Miss Tinashe decides she wanna mother****in' No Drama her ass back up in the goddamn game and eliminate this hoe... ? this bitch is STILL. HERE. ?? after damn near being saved by the producers behind the scenes... TWIIIIICE!!! ✌ Twice already gurl. You know what? I can't handle this bitch. I've plotted to destroy this bitch for I don't know how many rounds and y'all really just keep on using mother****in' Monster Reborn like this is Yu-Gi-Oh, resurrecting that bitch from the graveyard every mother****in' time. ?‍♀️ But guess what bitch?! I'm bout to put all the mother****in' pieces of Exodia together and OBLITERATE every single one of y'all bitches... ? the judges, the contestants, the mother****in uhhh the viewers at home. ? **** this game, okay, I can't stand NONE of you hoes! ??‍♀️??‍♀️??

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

nvm we hate you AND this game

But I even planned to make an item that will benefit oldies in the game...

I-

maxresdefault.jpg

10 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

It's what you deserve for being fat and not doing critiques last round of POSE

Also miss Jaye is coming for your S2 performance :cm:

I am fat and thats called bullying so enjoy your 1 month ban ugly

I deserve the world

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Message from the Hive:

giphy.gif

I've never done anything to the hive

2 minutes ago, Element said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ? I hate y'all bitches ??I hate y'all bitches ?? I hate y'all bitches ?? I can't stand this mother****in' cast ? I can't stand none of y'all goddamn rats. ?I can't stand these mother****in' panel of judges. Bitch, what tiara??? ? Bitch, what tiara? ? What tiara did they give you in this game first of all for you to be still sitting around in this mother****in' competition after you've been DAMN near eliminated TWICE???? ? TWICE WE'VE TRIED TO DRAG THIS BITCH OUT OF THIS COMPETITION. ? She got saved at that double elimination. This bitch gets saved now when Miss Tinashe decides she wanna mother****in' No Drama her ass back up in the goddamn game and eliminate this hoe... ? this bitch is STILL. HERE. ?? after damn near being saved by the producers behind the scenes... TWIIIIICE!!! ✌? Twice already gurl. You know what? I can't handle this bitch. I've plotted to destroy this bitch for I don't know how many rounds and y'all really just keep on using mother****in' Monster Reborn like this is Yu-Gi-Oh, resurrecting that bitch from the graveyard every mother****in' time. ?‍♀️ But guess what bitch?! I'm bout to put all the mother****in' pieces of Exodia together and OBLITERATE every single one of y'all bitches... ? the judges, the contestants, the mother****in uhhh the viewers at home. ? **** this game, okay, I can't stand NONE of you hoes! ??‍♀️??‍♀️??

I honestly dont know who can top this :ahh: Sends me YOU'RE FIRED teas :ahh:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

But I even planned to make an item that will benefit oldies in the game...

I-

maxresdefault.jpg

Image result for LADY GAGA we love her again

Just now, PinkBox said:

Image result for LADY GAGA we love her again

You snatched it already :heart2:

rose-1509484431.jpg?crop=0.8692579505300

Omg the deleted Titanic scene is iconic

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Omg the deleted Titanic scene is iconic

I actually loved it! :weeps:

56 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Awww. I am having fun doing the rounds and seeing the results of each rounds but I thought you guys hated my guts :ahh:I thought i was bothering you all with this game tbh :emofish:

Thank you all! :heart2:

Sis we love to complain, EVERY games hoest gets lashings it’s part of the gig tbh. :-*  We only actually mean it when it’s Sabbath (whew a truly FAT hoest). 

45 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Fffff bitch :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Element said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ? I hate y'all bitches ??I hate y'all bitches ?? I hate y'all bitches ?? I can't stand this mother****in' cast ? I can't stand none of y'all goddamn rats. ?I can't stand these mother****in' panel of judges. Bitch, what tiara??? ? Bitch, what tiara? ? What tiara did they give you in this game first of all for you to be still sitting around in this mother****in' competition after you've been DAMN near eliminated TWICE???? ? TWICE WE'VE TRIED TO DRAG THIS BITCH OUT OF THIS COMPETITION. ? She got saved at that double elimination. This bitch gets saved now when Miss Tinashe decides she wanna mother****in' No Drama her ass back up in the goddamn game and eliminate this hoe... ? this bitch is STILL. HERE. ?? after damn near being saved by the producers behind the scenes... TWIIIIICE!!! ✌ Twice already gurl. You know what? I can't handle this bitch. I've plotted to destroy this bitch for I don't know how many rounds and y'all really just keep on using mother****in' Monster Reborn like this is Yu-Gi-Oh, resurrecting that bitch from the graveyard every mother****in' time. ?‍♀️ But guess what bitch?! I'm bout to put all the mother****in' pieces of Exodia together and OBLITERATE every single one of y'all bitches... ? the judges, the contestants, the mother****in uhhh the viewers at home. ? **** this game, okay, I can't stand NONE of you hoes! ??‍♀️??‍♀️??

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Please dont quit and dont end this game :sosad:

If u need to take a day or two for yourself to feel better then go ahead ❤ but please dont  cancel it, I love it too much :'(

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

If u need to take a day or two for yourself to feel better then go ahead ❤ but please dont  cancel it, I love it too much :'(

[2]

3 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

[3]

We LOVE your games fatty :hughard:

I think the drama from The Color Game last night got to him, so idk the fate of this game now. :dancehall:

So who’s taking over as new hoest 

0vtZz1n.jpg

Someone from Tinashe base preferably let me tag them it’s a short list

0vtZz1n.jpg

10 minutes ago, EriKills said:

So who’s taking over as new hoest 

grimes

0vtZz1n.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.