Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

16 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

No offence but Janelle should have won this challenge or gotten a higher overall score. That scene is a very significant and powerful scene from that critically acclaimed movie and it sucks that only one judge got that while another gave it a 6. It feels like no matter what I do in this game I can never win :ace:

IM OFFENDED that you ignored my 9. ok then :) 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hey im still the same old Baby Boy Yvess of oldTRL :-* 

:gaycat3:whew, and u can still getintomyfever if u want to:gaycat2:

Edited by gotintoririfever1

12 minutes ago, Yvess said:

IM OFFENDED that you ignored my 9. ok then :) 

Okay your score was good too thank u :alexz3:

10 minutes ago, gotintoririfever1 said:

:gaycat3:whew, and u can still getintomyfever if u want to:gaycat2:

Is that hay or Scarlet fever :gaycat1:

39 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Okay your score was good too thank u :alexz3:

Well you’re on a winning team :eli:

35 minutes ago, Speezy said:

IKR!

Lemme play greedy.mp3 :eli:

43 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Yes but im still at the bottom of the leaderboard :doc:

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

guess so... we judged the scene alone, not the whole movie. so that's that.

I mean.. my point remains the same but okur 

15 hours ago, Boys said:

I mean.. my point remains the same but okur 

i know..\whale i just wanted to state that this round is not about which film or series is critically acclaimed\ :) 

au41v5gn4k82.png

T R I B U T E S

Team Speezy sent in....

Spoiler

Tribute : Rih :jonny5:

-

As this message is typed on my phone I shed tears that we came in #2 this round but still risk losing someone even though effort was put into finding the best acting scene to succeed in this round. Sadly and shockingly Ms. Fenty is our teams tribute. This round was Rihs Weakness and as we continue to dive into different topics in this game another contestants weakness is exposed. Rihanna can sing, dance, rap and create wonderful skin/makeup products. She is very experimental with almost anything she does even if it fails (like her acting this round). She isn’t really a threat to the Vocalist on your team (Mariah, Ariana, and Katy).

Rihanna is one of the top players and I know strategically you would see it best that she’s eliminated ASAP. I am typing this to persuade you to not eliminating Rihanna. She was one of my saves of the two I had and out of that switchero you succeed in receiving Janelle Monáe from my team. 

Rihanna is more than top 15 material, please take this message into consideration

s7185sblwxvc.png

Team Sabbath sent in...

Spoiler

Hello Element.

It’s been a while since I wrote you, how’s everything been? How’s the family? Your ex daughter Baby Z was welcomed with open arms to TABSBATHLAND, so there’s nothing to worry about, she’s been fed and is sleeping on a warm bed.

However, because of this round’s performance we’ve had to put her up for elimination. I hope you remember all the fun times you had with her and the meaning of Ohana and that you won’t stop her from playing this game we call TABS.

Kacey is a cute and inoffensive girl, eliminating her won’t do much for you or your team. Don’t abandon her twice ?

Think about Baby Z for a second and reflect on your time with her, think about all the memories and good times. Don’t go breaking her heart. Not cptz.

Yours Truly,

Sabbath

uy6cn3cbkvx5.png

Element, their fate are in your hands...

You can choose a tribute to send home or you can opt not to send anyone home

It's all up to you this time.

Pls pm me your choice

You can post your choice in the thread if I dont get to respond to your pm after 15-20 minutes

xoxo

Good luck Tributes!

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @PinkBox

@KatyCatPH - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz  @Guero -@Solarie @Alena -

@Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath - @Pressure ?

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

i know..\whale i just wanted to state that this round is not about which film or series is critically acclaimed\ :) 

Well that performance definitely wasn't :psyduck:

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

It was supposed to be about acting, right? Screaming and yelling /=/ good acting. Beyonce was technically and objectively bad. She overacted and was amatorish next to Elba. She served middle school theater talent :jonny5:Let's be honest here she just wasn't very good, you could tell that actress she is not by the way she told her lines, by the way her face expression worked etc. Good sis just ain't a good actress, so those 10's all around are surprising. Ib4 *beyonce farts* "God how can one woman be so amazing at everything".

15 hours ago, Boys said:

Well that performance definitely wasn't :psyduck:

of course, you have such great taste and eye for talent wbk :) 

Just now, Yvess said:

of course, you have such great taste and eye for talent wbk :) 

Thank you for the compliment

15 hours ago, Solarie said:

It was supposed to be about acting, right? Screaming and yelling /=/ good acting. Beyonce was technically and objectively bad. She overacted and was amatorish next to Elba. She served middle school theater talent :jonny5:Let's be honest here she just wasn't very good, you could tell that actress she is not by the way she told her lines, by the way her face expression worked etc. Good sis just ain't a good actress, so those 10's all around are surprising. Ib4 *beyonce farts* "God how can one woman be so amazing at everything".

you seem pressed about Bey despite you being in a winning team.\Again, we all have different tastes. \amaybe the 4 of us have poor taste, we get it. :) 

15 hours ago, Boys said:

Thank you for the compliment

you are so welcome :heart2: 

well :sosad: help me element!

next round is not a photo round so i can be relieved that no one will complain for now whew

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

well :sosad: help me element!

make your appeals, feel free to do it here or via pms.

same with you Ms @Bawdee :-* 

I mean... aside from like 3 artists, none of the other girls are the greatest actors.

Get over it. 

15 hours ago, Guero said:

I mean... aside from like 3 artists, none of the other girls are the greatest actors.

Get over it. 

i agree.

Players who got great scores this round were the ones who chose entertaining videos

like Ariana or Celine who made such wise choices. 

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

Get over it. 

tea

and then again, it is clear from the start of this round that we will judge the scene alone. And we will not let the outside factors like acclaim or atrl's reception to the video affect our critiques.

If we do, then we should all give ur entries 0s and have Gaga take the cake if we will jsut think of the "acclaim" ugh

I wonder how you guys react if DANCE ROUND comes in. ugh. 

yjkYiQL.gif

Edited by Yvess

Good luck to both girls :smile:

14 minutes ago, Yvess said:

you seem pressed about Bey despite you being in a winning team.\Again, we all have different tastes. \amaybe the 4 of us have poor taste, we get it. :) 

I'm not pressed. I was just stating my opinion :) Why so defensive? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.