Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, Pressure ? said:

Thanks sis. I honestly deep down like rihannas entry and thought she WAS adorable. I guess others thought otherwise. Maybe i should of have her a 9 instead.  I enjoyed that scene..

Exactly I Stan Ariana, avril and selena and trying not to pick faves.  I guess because it's getting fair into the game people are getting competitive.  And i guess j was rushing these rates because i was running behide didnt help either.

you're welcome. you can always take your time. just do you and i know ur not trying to pick faves. 

Always check the judging matrix if u feel like ur unsure. 

The panel are not kids so I dont want to be too strict or be a control freak.

I trust you all. xoxo

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the thing. Yes, you can have taste. No one's gonna take away from you even if your taste is **** as **** but at least be objective. This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this for now. Hopefully, things change next round.

15 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Here's the thing. Yes, you can have taste. No one's gonna take away from you even if your taste is **** as **** but at least be objective. This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this for now. Hopefully, things change next round.

:pancake:

Edited by Yvess

the drama lmao....:gaycat2:

i do not judge blindly and give favor to my faves tbh :gaycat2:

if the entry is trash, then expect a trashy score :gaycat2:

if the entry is good then congratulations :gaycat2:

what's not to understand huhhh? :gaycat5:

16 hours ago, gotintoririfever1 said:

the drama lmao....:gaycat2:

i do not judge blindly and give favor to my faves tbh :gaycat2:

if the entry is trash, then expect a trashy score :gaycat2:

if the entry is good then congratulations :gaycat2:

what's not to understand huhhh? :gaycat5:

FB_IMG_1554291497434.thumb.jpg.b78dd3f34ada8ccc162f12a98acd2c73.jpg

:worship:

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

no. do not quit just because of this.

I still respect and believe that you are doing your best to adjust to their taste.

Like you already didnt give ur faves like Avril or Selena high scores coz of the comments u receive from them. (my observation) 

@Pressure ?

As a player, I do not expect a judge to “adjust” to my taste but to judge me accordingly and objectively :) 

8 minutes ago, Solarie said:

As a player, I do not expect a judge to “adjust” to my taste but to judge me accordingly and objectively :) 

2011596920_l1vbNtz(1).thumb.gif.56fb4d95

:worship:

17 minutes ago, Solarie said:

:siptea:

22 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Thats why I am telling her to just do her and not be influenced bc this happened before too. "Adjusting" to what the girls here want is not the tea.

Ppl called her out for giving avril a 10 when it was her right to do so, what happened next? She didn't give Avril a 10 anymore despite she wanted to and it was well deserved

So i dont want again that to happen to Rihanna coz you guys called her out again on that.

Can we just let Pressure do what she wants to do, its not like she made Team Speezy win her 10 score to Rihanna. She is a judge for a reason. So maybe cut her some slack coz she is not being shady for scoring any of you girls high or low.

Im speaking out as a hoEst who gets to work with Pressure behind the scenes. She acknowledges my suggestions from time to time and she is still learning from what seems to be a mistake in your eyes. :)

Edited by Yvess

Why is the 10 for Rihanna sending me OUT

5 minutes ago, Element said:

Why is the 10 for Rihanna sending me OUT

to where????

I gave Kacey an 8.5 while everyone gave her horrendous 5 scores.

Should I feel scared when I saw that? NO. It is my prerogative as a judge to be entitled to my comment. Now I just need to make sure that in my comment, it translates the reasons why I gave it a high entry.

Maybe it is what Pressure needs to do more, write bibles so that none of you will call her out whenever her scores comes out.

When Sabbath gave tons of 3s and 4s, did I stop her from doing that? NO. Because I acknowledge her opinion and that she judges accordingly and objectively.

And anytime a judge/mentor gives a score below than 5, I don't get suspicious or what bc I entrust them the judging gig coz I know they are not shady.

I feel like if your entry in this round is like Lady Gaga or Beyonce and you got a score lower than an 8 then thats a big issue. But then again, that's the judges' opinion. If she targets this certain person despite sending flawless entries from time to time then I will be alarmed as a hoEst.

:)

I understand the frustration of being a player who cant get a higher score than I initially imagined and see some player have higher scores than what they deserve sometimes. (, TCG8 and POSE 2 :eli:) So I appreciate your concerns and pls be rest assured that no one in the panel is trying to manipulate the scores or whatsoever.

:-*

Edited by Yvess

Whew I write bibles suddenly.

CONGRATULATIONS @Element

Sabbath sent in ha tribute, let me pm u

Waiting for @Speezy

to submit a tribute.

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I gave Kacey an 8.5 while everyone gave her horrendous 5 scores.

shade but i know i did bad so i didn't expect an 8.5 ngl

thanks again!

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

shade but i know i did bad so i didn't expect an 8.5 ngl

thanks again!

no shade tbh. i liked the entry, maybe because im too drawn with the face. but then again, i feel like u deserve a higher score than the others who had bigger acting portfolios xoxo 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

no shade tbh. i liked the entry, maybe because im too drawn with the face. but then again, i feel like u deserve a higher score than the others who had bigger acting portfolios xoxo 

queen of being always done wrong!

4 hours ago, Solarie said:

Beyoncé with 4 10s ... for acting ... in her Razzie Award nominated performance :deadbanana2:

That is what takes me out

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

queen of being always done wrong!

IKR :clap3:

I mean @Pressure ? isn’t the only awful judge lol anyone who gave Bey a 10 is right along in that category as well

The taste in this panel is lost

whew maybe Yvessiah snappedT a bit :gaycat2:

16 hours ago, Boys said:

I mean @Pressure ? isn’t the only awful judge lol anyone who gave Bey a 10 is right along in that category as well

The taste in this panel is lost

guess so... we judged the scene alone, not the whole movie. so that's that.

No offence but Janelle should have won this challenge or gotten a higher overall score. That scene is a very significant and powerful scene from that critically acclaimed movie and it sucks that only one judge got that while another gave it a 6. It feels like no matter what I do in this game I can never win :ace:

16 hours ago, gotintoririfever1 said:

whew maybe Yvessiah snappedT a bit :gaycat2:

hey im still the same old Baby Boy Yvess of oldTRL :-* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.