Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Bawdee said:

im coming for 4's across the board :duca:

let's see sis :duca: 

2 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

im coming for 4's across the board :duca:

:hug:

@Alena - Selena Gomez

Scene from Spring Breakers (MOVIE) 

Spoiler

Yvess: Alena - 10: Perfect choice. I believe you, Gaga, Mimi, Janelle and Xtina are at an advantage in this round for having decent acting projects, so I am ecstatic that you utilized her so well in this round

Speezy: Alena - Selena Gomez – 7.5:Personally a crying scene was not her strongest point. On several parts of this clip she was unable to shed tears upon fake crying nnn . But the bus scene was very relatable, because who hasn’t cried in with their head on a window of a moving vehicle?

Element: Alena - 8.0 - James Franco made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE watching this scene. Selena did a solid job acting here and capturing a mix of conflicting thoughts and feelings. There were some moments that were more emotive than others… like portions felt a bit flat to me, but overall, a good choice.

Pressure - Alena  7/10  it's just hard because this was a really bad movie. Even tho 3 amazing ladies featured in this. But we all know selena is a great actress. Wish u sent a better movie.  But this was good to show Selenas emotion.

gotintoririfever1: Alena - Selena Gomez - 9 I liked her acting on this one. Very believable. Great entry. Legit thought that she did this scene with Riff Raff

@Guero - Ariana Grande
90s Divas Sketch from SNL (TV Sketch)

Spoiler

Yvess: Guero - 10: I love this skit. I am not expecting heavy dramatic scenes from everyone so sending in a comedy skit is really a smart move! Plus, her showing her vocal flexibility is such a stan worthy moment tbh. Love the description! Great!

Speezy: Guero - Ariana Grande - 7: Very good talent and entertaining but the acting at points was a bit cringeworthy. It does show off her flexible vocal skills and her bubbly personality

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande - 9: I like that you went the comedic way so that even if her comedic timing failed (which didn’t) you could still rely on her vocal talents, kinda like what Courtney Act did on drag race during the comedy challenge.

Pressure - Guero  7.5/10  haha this is really cute and have not seen it before. I admit I found her acting terrible in that Disney show she was in. but once she started singing her real talent came. She shows more of her singing talent in this but fact she can change her character in voice and way she sang those hit singers. Gave ya points.

gotintoririfever1: Guero - Ariana Grande - 9 Pretty strong entry from Ariana. I was entertained by her acting and impersonations. I was smiling through out the clip. Slay

@Bawdee - Rihanna

Death of Rihanna Scene from Valerian (MOVIE) 

Spoiler

Yvess: Bawdee - 6: Scrihming in the first 50 secs but she somehow did what she had to do. Her resting bitch face even at the time of her death sends me tbh

Sabbath: Bawdee - Rihanna - 5 : first of all, i haven’t watched this movie so thanks for the spoiler (jk, at this point i was never gonna watch lbr). I think I liked it better when she was an alien (?) ‘cause the voice sounded right, but when she transformed back into Rihanna I wasn’t feeling it. Her expressions weren’t that convincing so it made the entire conversation not very believable (as in, an interaction that could happen not an alien/magician/artist/whatever being realistic). I think she was better on Guava Island.

Element: Bawdee - 3.0 - WHAT was this? I’m dead, Rihanna’s dead, we’re all dead. This was so monotone. I didn’t really feel any acting prowess, emotion, charisma, or entertainment factor here. The most interesting part was when she turned to dust. Sorry bb

Pressure - Bawdee  10/10  I already know she's an amazing actress. Shes been in so many movies and few shows now. This is a great entry. Fact she can play good spot being an alien to dying. She legit can do anything

gotintoririfever1: Bawdee - Rihanna - 5 What the f*ck was that. Rihanna swEaty. No. 5 points for 50 seconds of that acting with bare minimum effort. But i love her that even in a dying scene, Rihanna seem to not give a f*ck. An intergalactic disaster.

omg you got 10 from her biggest fan!

ROUND 8 BOTTOM TIER

RANK TEAM PLAYER R8
14 SABBATH thecptz - Kacey Musgraves 5.8

SPEEZY Bawdee - Rihanna 5.8

Edited by Yvess

If that 10 for Rihanna doesn't show you somethin about that judge then... :)

Just now, Psycho said:

“I already know she’s an amazing actress”

I-

ROUND 8 BOTTOM TIER

RANK TEAM PLAYER R8
12 SABBATH Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst 6.4
13 ELEMENT PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey 6.3

Just now, Guero said:

“I already know she’s an amazing actress”

I-

:bibliahh:

Like I stan Rihanna, but sis... :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

i support you :)

ROUND 8 MIDDLE TIER

RANK TEAM PLAYER R8
8-9-10 ELEMENT Solarie - Avril Lavigne 7.8
8-9-10 SABBATH KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift 7.8
8-9-10 SPEEZY Loyalty - Christina Aguilera 7.8
11 SPEEZY PinkBox - Celine Dion 7.6

2 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

whew :bibliahh: that 10 is still taking my ass OUT

u did that BEW :clap3: 

7.8 across the board!

ROUND 8 TOP TIER

RANK TEAM PLAYER R8
5 SABBATH Alena - Selena Gomez 8.3
6-7 ELEMENT Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae 8.1
6-7 SPEEZY Boys - Britney Spears 8.1

1 minute ago, Bawdee said:

:bibliahh: i shouldve sent the bates motel scene. that definitely wouldve shown some "amazing" acting 

a scene from Bring It On :lmao:

ROUND 8 GOD TIER

RANK TEAM PLAYER R8
1-2 SABBATH Psycho - Lady Gaga 9.4
1-2 SPEEZY Touch It - Beyonce 9.4
3 ELEMENT kiiwii - Katy Perry 8.6
4 ELEMENT Guero - Ariana Grande 8.5

can we have a guest judge who stans kacey musgraves for next round? well if i make it to the next round thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.