Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls are discussing

Anyway Team TABSabbath be flopping atm :dancehall3:

5 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The girls are discussing

Anyway Team TABSabbath be flopping atm :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Black Canary said:

No one said it had to be all about dancing but having TABS involves a LOT and the fact that some girls are skating by because there hasn't been a round simply where you had to post a performance with your artists giving you some choreo or a music video where they danced a little bit is you know doing a favor to some. Nobody asked for a round where you submit a 5 minute video of your artist giving us only choreo that wasn't really the point.

hmmm. the mentors knows I have planned a dance round even before having them on board. i even showed them all of my round ideas so you and your dancing videos can wait. thanks

and one more thing, the game is not yet in the finale so the rounds will come in, the merge just happened so for the remaining girls can expect more complex and challenging rounds as I stated that in the first post of this game, even when i was doing promo before in the Games Discussion thread.

for the girls you guys think are lucky to still be here, well not my fault that the mentors didnt pick them as tribute or they didnt get the boot from voteouts. xoxo

and for the girls who didnt send yet, you still have until 12AM EST of July 22 to submit :-*

16 hours ago, Yvess said:

you can go with Day/Night setting route on your photo/mv but you can also be experimental by taking light themed or darker themed photoshoots or even have light to serious themes of mvs on your entries.

as long as the visuals and aesthetics fits ur assigned theme,then ur good. that's why i highly recommend going with an explanation for us to see how you approached this round.

Ok soooo what is the official theme,  Light/Dark or Day/Night. Cause I see both in the challenge description? :-* 

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

Ok soooo what is the official theme,  Light/Dark or Day/Night. Cause I see both in the challenge description? :-* 

light/dark but if u can find a dark themed music video with a night-setting video then you can get good points on my book

Wasn’t the deadline supposed to be ... 14 hours ago? :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Wasn’t the deadline supposed to be ... 14 hours ago? :rip: 

5 hours ago, Yvess said:

where's @Queen Conchita

looks like someone went missing 

DISQUALIFY HA

Well the host went missing to give Cokechita time to submit I'm sure

39 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Well the host went missing to give Cokechita time to submit I'm sure

i waited and i fell asleep and not only her will get a deduction for sending in late.

pls do understand that I also have a life. i just cant go eliminating someone if the player messaged me that they'll send.

Just now, Yvess said:

pls do understand that I also have a life. i just cant go eliminating someone if the player messaged me that they'll send.

You really need to take a breather when you come in here because you really do take everything to heart

No one in here is expecting anyone to be eliminated we just joke around and throw shade

6 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

You really need to take a breather when you come in here because you really do take everything to heart

No one in here is expecting anyone to be eliminated we just joke around and throw shade

well if i always see someone like you who never got a single good thing to say to me since Day 1, how would I feel like u r being playful?

well let me stop replying to you and post the entries even if I just woke up like 10 mins ago.

thanks

ROUND 13 ENTRIES

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

C6E4xAX.jpg

Aside from being literally in the light of day, the photo and music video I sent represent Taylor's joyful, fun and carefree personality which are traits that we usually attach to light and day. Also these are both from the Red era which is named for a bright color and bright colors are also considered day colors

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler
Image result for celine dion water and a flame photoshoot

This beautiful picture represents day/light with the light from the gorgeous sun in the background reflecting on her luscious and YOUNG skin! Not only is there the light from the sun, but Celine herself is also a light to all of us in our lives, with her music, her personality and her perfect skin shining a light in people with dark nasty souls (@Black Canary). The picture also carries a sense of peacefulness as she's laying in her bed, with the setting being very relaxed as if she was on a vacation and has nothing to worry about. Her white clothing also adds to that, along with a feeling of innocence, something darkness could never achieve!

This music video is, from beginning to the end, completely in daylight while it's 35 degrees Celsius. Obvious aspect aside, it's also a very light-hearted music video, all of them are just having a fun and amazing time, you just can't help but to feel happy watching it! And if gorgeous shirtless men don't represent light to you, then you're homophobic!

Psycho - Lady Gaga

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121202160230

/---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

I chose The Fame Monster cover art because it represents the darker tone of The Fame Monster era as a whole. Gaga has black hair (a change from her previous iconic blonde hair), a grey background, black tears and there's an overall dark and edgy vibe. In fact, Gaga recalled her label saying the photo was too dark: "I had lots of arguments with my record labels about my album covers because they were sort of classic and simple. And there's this one image of me with very dark hair, crying, and they're like, 'It's so dark and nobody's going to understand.'"

/---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

I chose the Alejandro MV because it is possibly Gaga's darkest video. The video includes Gaga leading a funeral and religious imagery paired with fire, among other things. The director, Steven Klein, said, "[It is] about a woman's desire to resurrect a dead love and who can not face the brutality of her present situation. The pain of living without your true love."

Invisibility - Madonna

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler
2d21b52c212b64104d32263af89fc0f0.jpg

BDSM often encapsulates some of the darkest desires in sex. And Ms. Ditta knows it, as she's all dressed up in dominatrix attire to discipline her harem of submissive men with her whip. Besides that, the picture from the Erotica session is full of black hues, which makes for the perfect night setting.

A nightout in NYC. One old typewriter. Dozens of joyful lives taken away in an instant. Few things get darker than this offering from the latest work of the sexagenarian chanteuse, as she reopens the wound of Pulse night for her own art in the topic of gun violence. Even the smaller scenes, such as the shooting flashing on the news for half a second, or the quick assault Madonna's character suffers on her way to the club, feel like dark material that is not often touched upon.

XOXO

ROUND 13 ENTRIES

"DAY/NIGHT"

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members:@Touch It @Boys @Queen Conchita @Overprotected

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

2lx8iuv.jpg

Providing you with a video setting of flowers and sunshine for the 'day/light' theme would be a safe option so here I am serving a concept i've titled 'Before The Morning Commute'. Subway/Underground stations are a bustling place, from morning all through to night and there's nothing like the serenity of the sunrise hours in such buildings, Conchita makes the most of that in the Trash All The Glam video singing "I have come here to be me in peace". Sometimes being alone is when people feel most free and are able to come out of their shell which is also reflected in my chosen photo.

Boys - Britney Spears

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

6_hd.jpg

Even in the Darkness you can still find the Light.... that will lead you to what really makes you happy. In my photo you can see Britney in the night located in Vegas but even shrouded in darkness the fire is set ablaze shining a light on the future of her career which was Britney setting the trend of high profile musicians going to Vegas such as Drake, Gaga, Bruno, Xtina and JLO. This made her happy because she didn't have to travel the world without her two kids and she could stay in one place and really connect with her family. People said Britney was over and trashed her residency but it was highly successful and set RECORDS during her run. Just proving once again that she truly does have TABS because even outside of just dropping an album she's a smart business woman which is apart of having TABS which a lot of girls don't possess as we can see in this competition.

In the visually STUNNING music video Slumber Party starring @EriKills you can see Britney truly getting to let loose in the middle of the night in a chateau. Britney struts her way through the colorful mansion living her best life knowing no one is judging her. At night she can wash away the pressures and stress of being a mom while no one is looking and play around with a sexy man...

tumblr_ojuqwzhKXl1qae5aro1_400.gif

or even another girl...

PresentSaltyBustard-size_restricted.gif

The point being as I said before that even at night you can still find the light towards whatever makes you happy as seen here in this music video which doesn't shy away from lights and color.

Touch It - Beyonce

"DAY/LIGHT"

Spoiler

Image result for beyonce dazed and confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civgUOommC8 

The whole spirit music video is the epitome of day time. The music video starts off during the sunrise and ends at the sunset while showing off how beautiful nature is throughout the entire day.

Overprotected - Bjork

"NIGHT/DARK"

Spoiler

bjork-2011-biophilia-inez-vinoodh-mmpari

Serving night queen of cosmos

Serving heartbreak and mental breakdown during the night (I'm aware that not all scenes were filmed during nighttime but I think the dark visuals and her outfit set the night mood :thing:). Play in the highest quality possible for the full experience :jamming:

xoxO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.